Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Listen up bucknuts..........and listen good............

Started by oxbaker, November 22, 2017, 10:20:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

oxbaker

Gus Malzhan is an AUBURN man through and through and he would have NO interest in moving down the SEC hierarchy to coach the arkansas hogs.  He is about to win his second (and a half) BCS National College Football Championship (brought to you by Dr. Pepper) for the good people of AUBURN.  Gus knows that the Lord does not shine his favor on the SEC West schools that are on the Philistine side of the Mississippi River.  Give up your pipe dreams and start focusing on someone more realistic, like Gruden.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

checkraiser88

jst01

devildoghawg

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 10:20:32 am
Gus Malzhan is an AUBURN man through and through and he would have NO interest in moving down the SEC hierarchy to coach the arkansas hogs.  He is about to win his second (and a half) BCS National College Football Championship (brought to you by Dr. Pepper) for the good people of AUBURN.  Gus knows that the Lord does not shine his favor on the SEC West schools that are on the Philistine side of the Mississippi River.  Give up your pipe dreams and start focusing on someone more realistic, like Gruden.

I hope Bama blows you out and you end up with Petrino and he wrecks a Harley with one of your haggard cheerleaders on the back.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

Ham Ham Pigelow

I fully expect your return after you lose by 11 this weekend to exclaim "We can do better at HC, you can have em'".

Tony Perkis

HF#1

Except he is sick of Auburn and wants to come home. Other than that, you are right.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

GuvHog

Quote from: devildoghawg on November 22, 2017, 10:22:24 am
I hope Bama blows you out and you end up with Petrino and he wrecks a Harley with one of your haggard cheerleaders on the back.

Well I hope just the opposite happens.  WAR EAGLE!!!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

pigroots

Leave Petrino alone ...we've already chewed that gum

Kenny Hawgins

Hope you're right. No sense in having to pony up that much in buyouts and guaranteed money for Gus when there are better options available.  Don't get me wrong: I wouldn't complain but I'd much rather have Norvell or Frost.
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

GuvHog

Quote from: pigroots on November 22, 2017, 10:24:09 am
Leave Petrino alone …we've already chewed that gum

I'd take Bobby Petrino back as Hog HC before Gus anytime!!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Captain Morgan

Arkansas has been to the SEC championship game more than Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Texas A&M combined so I don't know what this "Philistine" comment is about.

sowmonella

When did he win his FIRST 1 1/2 Championships?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Piggie

I say, Roll Tide Roll, and welcome home, Gus! Woo Pig!
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

DoctorSusscrofa

Pulling for Auburn to blow Bama's doors off.  Hope it's a bigger win than Georgia.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Großer Kriegschwein

Dropkick

jgphillips3

Quote from: Ham Ham Pigelow on November 22, 2017, 10:22:28 am
I fully expect your return after you lose by 11 this weekend to exclaim "We can do better at HC, you can have em'".

This. 😁

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

Boston RedHogs

Oxbaker.....let me ask you a question: Exactly how many games have you personally buckled a chinstrap for the Auburn Tigers?

You talk a big game, sit on your Auburn high horse, and look down your nose at what you perceive to be an inferior program (and it may very well be) as if you've personally had anything to do with the results on the field. You're nothing more than a fan....just like everyone else. You're not special.

So you coming around here and acting like a big shot for something to which you've made zero contribution is childish at best...

Good luck to your Tigers this weekend......I know everyone on HV will be pulling for Oxbaker to have a good game. 

You Go Get 'Em, Tiger!!

elksnort

jkstock04

+1 for the effort here! I like it!
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

ur

The NewEra

I don't know if Gus wants to come here or not, but to see you get your panties in a wad about this to the point where you want to come on here and try to put us in our place is worth every post I've labored through on the subject.  It's heart warming to see Aubie fans melt down on any level.

oxbaker

Quote from: sowmonella on November 22, 2017, 10:27:23 am
When did he win his FIRST 1 1/2 Championships?
Won the first in 2010. Everybody knows Chizik was a straw man coach.  Won the first half against FSU in 2013. Pretty convincing first half victory too.

Pecos Hog

Of course I'll be pulling for Gus to win the Iron Bowl.  Bama is overdue.   He can take it to Georgia, then load up the bus and come home.   

BearsBisonsBoars

It's sad and kinda funny how during their biggest rivalry week, Auburn fans can't stop thinking about the Hogs.

tRant and Reddit are one thing. But this wasn't an impulse. It was deliberate and required thought. lol poor Barners.

Grag T

Now this is the Oxbaker we all know and love.  Happy thanksgiving  :D
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 10:53:24 am
Won the first in 2010. Everybody knows Chizik was a straw man coach.  Won the first half against FSU in 2013. Pretty convincing first half victory too.

Lol.

Was unaware that's how it works.

I'll go update y'alls Wikipedia page and add that 1/2.

ur

Quote from: Pecos Hog on November 22, 2017, 10:54:11 am
Of course I'll be pulling for Gus to win the Iron Bowl.  Bama is overdue.   He can take it to Georgia, then load up the bus and come home.   
And leave a final four team?

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

oxbaker

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on November 22, 2017, 10:50:09 am
Oxbaker.....let me ask you a question: Exactly how many games have you personally buckled a chinstrap for the Auburn Tigers?

You talk a big game, sit on your Auburn high horse, and look down your nose at what you perceive to be an inferior program (and it may very well be) as if you've personally had anything to do with the results on the field. You're nothing more than a fan....just like everyone else. You're not special.

So you coming around here and acting like a big shot for something to which you've made zero contribution is childish at best...

Good luck to your Tigers this weekend......I know everyone on HV will be pulling for Oxbaker to have a good game. 

You Go Get 'Em, Tiger!!
I will have you know that my contributions include tweeting encouraging thoughts to players and recruits throughout the season.  I have also been known to email the coaching staff a few suggestions on play calling and personnel decisions.  So I would say I may have had a bigger impact than you might think.  Stick that in your pipe and smoke it........just kidding, smoking is bad for you.

Hawgzinbowlz

Enjoy the success of Gus while it lasts..Another crazy war eagle. Gus can't stand you aubbie fools. "GO HOGS "

I don't want Gus, but if he comes I hope he brings Will Hastings with him.

Calling All Hogs

I get that Auburn is an elite university who hires only elite coaches. But just in case Gus goes crazy and does leave, it wouldn't hurt for Auburn to be checking out other Sunbelt coaches including Arkansas State to find the next elite coach like Gus Malzahn or Gene Chizik.

hawgwash

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 10:53:24 am
If we're only going to count first halves we wouldn't be looking for a replacement coach at Arkansas.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: hawgwash on November 22, 2017, 10:58:28 am
If we're only going to count first halves we wouldn't be looking for a replacement coach at Arkansas.

We'd only be 1-1 against Mizzou last year and 1-1 against VT.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

oxbaker

Quote from: hawgwash on November 22, 2017, 10:58:28 am
Except for games against AUBURN.  Pretty convincing whippings during both halves of those games recently.

Wmhog

tbhogfan

Hi Ox,

Glad to see you coming by to stir stuff up.  So you guys aren't interested in upgrading to Petrino?  :)
Go Hogs!

oxbaker

Quote from: HF#1 on November 22, 2017, 10:23:01 am
Except he is sick of Auburn and wants to come home. Other than that, you are right.
I can assure you Gus loves AUBURN.  He wears AUBURN shirts and visors almost every day.  Do you think a guy that does not like a place would do that?  Didn't think so.....bucknut.

oxbaker

Quote from: Wmhog on November 22, 2017, 11:03:34 am
Isn't a Bucknut the Ohio State mascot?
No I am pretty sure Ohio State mascot is a Zagnut.

The_Iceman

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 11:05:18 am
I can assure you Gus loves AUBURN.  He wears AUBURN shirts and visors almost every day.  Do you think a guy that does not like a place would do that?  Didn't think so.....bucknut.

I think we are being trolled.

oxbaker

Quote from: tbhogfan on November 22, 2017, 11:04:58 am
Hi Ox,

Glad to see you coming by to stir stuff up.  So you guys aren't interested in upgrading to Petrino?  :)
Petrino, while a great game day coach, is a documented fornicator and adulterer.  He would not be welcomed into the AUBURN FAMILY unless he is able to atone for his sins of the past.  The blood line must remain pure.

Bubba's Bruisers

Ox is passive-aggressively begging for us to please take Gus.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ipigsooie

You came on here hoping to break some hearts but you actually brought some thanksgiving smiles to a lot of faces.  In the spirit of giving, you guys can just keep him.

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: oxbaker on November 22, 2017, 11:09:05 am
Petrino, while a great game day coach, is a documented fornicator and adulterer.  He would not be welcomed into the AUBURN FAMILY unless he is able to atone for his sins of the past.  The blood line must remain pure.

What would define atonement? Asking for a friend.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'