Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Leach Wedding Advice

Started by Martygit, November 22, 2017, 09:31:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Cinco de Hogo

Love me some Mike Leach...but I ain't marrying him!

Tony Perkis

ballz2thewall

it's difficult to be male these days.

tell it, mike!
The rest of the frog.

HotlantaHog

Grag T

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Hogman2

I would love this guy. Most of you would hate him in a year.

jgphillips3

You know...Arkansas might just be the perfect place for him.  I could get behind it.  At least he's honest.  Weird...in a good way...but honest.

jkstock04

Quote from: ResIpsaLoquitur on November 22, 2017, 09:31:42 am
Now here's a guy who knows how to coach

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/11/22/16690156/mike-leach-advice-for-getting-married-wedding
Oh man that's pure gold. Talk about hitting nail on head. It's funny how when women want an opinion there is actually a right or wrong answer to said opinion!
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Tony Perkis

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on November 22, 2017, 11:59:34 am
If you like losing games 63-56
Alcohol sales in the stadium would spike. Those games would be 5 hours of non-stop action!

SPAL

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on November 22, 2017, 11:59:34 am
If you like losing games 63-56

You haven't watched them much have you? Alex Grinch has turned that into a pretty solid defense. I mean, I know you aren't interested in the facts cause it doesn't fit the agenda, but just thought I would share.

Razorbax

Hoggish1

SPAL

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on November 22, 2017, 12:14:10 pm
The man has had one 10 win season in 15 years of coaching in the big 12 and pac 10. Pardon me if I'm not impressed.

How many 10 win seasons have wazzu and Texas tech had in their history. This is not one if those sarcastic questions. I legit would like to know but I don't wanna do the leg work.

elksnort

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 22, 2017, 09:35:09 am
I'm a Malzahn guy, but having this guy around would be amazing by a factor of 1,000.
My goodness, you aren't kidding. And, I believe he's a very good football coach also.

ShadowTheHedgehog

If we get a Mike and want an air raid siren to go off every time we score.

elksnort

Off the main topic, but what is Craig James doing now days?

Just curious.

SPAL

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on November 22, 2017, 12:25:07 pm
Wazzu has 2. Both by Mike price

Texas Tech has 2. One by Steve Sloan and one by leach

Interesting. Thanks.

247Hog

"Went to A&W [for my first date with my wife]," Leach said via the Spokesman-Review. "Had just finished a rugby game, went to A&W, had a coupon book. She said, 'What are you getting?' She's looking at the menu, 'What looks good? What are you getting?' I handed her the 2-for-1 coupon book. I said, 'I don't know, but here's the menu.' Seems to me we got some kind of bacon hamburger thing. She got a root beer freeze. I do remember that.

That's awesome.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Calvin Swine

hawgon

Watch the ones where he talks about Goths and candy corn.  That dude is a riot.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

JONAS

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 22, 2017, 09:35:09 am
I'm a Malzahn guy, but having this guy around would be amazing by a factor of 1,000.

Yes, he would be.

PigInTheHole

I want Mike Leach

and he wants the job

bring on the big12 offense
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."