Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gary Patterson

Started by CamArk08, November 23, 2017, 07:29:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CamArk08

What are your thoughts on Gary Patterson? I think he's a solid coach and would thrive here.

Piggie

He won't leave TCU, but I agree he is a great coach.
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

Hawg Life

Quote from: Piggie on November 23, 2017, 07:31:44 pm
He won't leave TCU, but I agree he is a great coach.

His name is about to pop up on Tennessee's radar.

clutch

I think if he had any desire to leave TCU, he would have been gone long ago. One of the best coaches in the country and he's never really shown any interest in going anywhere else. If the rumors are true that he is getting some type of oil rights from some TCU connection, then I definitely don't see him leaving. He's got job security out of this world, not a lot of pressure to win a NC, makes $4.7 mil a year, and never has to leave the state to recruit. He's got it made.

Muskliketusk

He can't even win the Little 12 he ain't coming in here and winning the SEC. We need a champion not a loser.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

isavedjazz

Good luck. He will be buried in Amon G. Carter Stadium.
Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.