Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DC dominoes starting to fall faster

Started by runninrazorback, January 05, 2018, 11:22:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkBilly

Quote from: rljjr on January 06, 2018, 10:38:19 am
This. And the Aggies are just smart enough to know the slower they move the worse it is for us. It's gamesmanship.

Finally. Truth. What does an Aggie have to gain by terminating him? They got money. And time.

nichc85

Folks it may not be as simple as we want to make it. Chavis may have options with other programs or dare we say it just ready to retire? (If I had made the money he has at 61 I might want to smell the roses.) plus does he want to get hooked up with a fast paced offense that puts more pressure on a defense?

Caldwell resigns  to come back to work with Chavis but now Chavis has a buyout coming from A&M and he is waffling on coming and all of a sudden Morris is in a world of hurt trying to find someone. If not Chavis then does Caldwell go somewhere else? Black eye on the head coach. Thus he goes to get the extra money because the landscape changed.

It may get worse before it gets better or it may all work out. Keep watching.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

pigmania

Enjoying watching the US Army All American Bowl game. Where some of the best H.S. Football players are committing to every school but Arkansas. Even Rice and probation Ole Miss have commits playing today. Meanwhile Arkansas still can't get a staff put together or can't make an announcement if they have. #hammerdown

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: rljjr on January 06, 2018, 10:38:19 am
This. And the Aggies are just smart enough to know the slower they move the worse it is for us. It's gamesmanship.
I get that but at some point it feels like we need to be concerned about the recruiting impact instead of whether Chavis and aTm can come to terms.  We look like we dont have gamesmanship.  He is solid bu I believe he has declined each year at aTm so its not as if he is a home run.  At what point, do you say this is too big of a headache and move on.  Just my opinion, but this whole transition process has looked very amateurish, with the one bright spot being that we don't have Gus.