Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

if belichek leaves new england ...

Started by Pig in the Pokey, January 05, 2018, 09:34:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggyCat

IF that plays out....  I have one question if you're Venables.

Bama.... or Arkansas???
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

HogPharmer

Quote from: HamboFirstBlood on January 05, 2018, 10:28:56 am
He had cornrows in that pic, so, you're not wrong.

Is this your way of saying the carpet matches the drapes?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Airforcehawg

This has what all good conspiracy theories have...speculation with a smattering of facts.

- There are issues in New England
- Tom Brady is a princess and he is getting what he wants...does that irk CBB?
- Saban And Kraft are tight
- Saban expressed interest in the Gaints job...late in the hiring process...when they hired McAdoo. He will listen to an offer
- Dabo doesn't hide his love for Bama
- Bama would outbid Clemson for Him
- BV has made it known he wants to be closer to home
- BV and CCM are on good terms
- BV has made a move like this before....He left a powerhouse at OU to take the Clemson Job when they were struggling
- Word is the bank of razorback would pony up 2M for a DC

But the truth....more than likely
- Change will happen in New England
- Saban will entertain offers, but I doubt he walks into that situation in New England
- Saban will eventually leave Bama...probably after he breaks the Bear's NC record..gotta win 2 more
- Dabo will be offered...cry...and take the job at Bama
- BV will already be out of the picture because he takes the HC job at KSU after Snyder leaves next year
- Chavis will be our DC
- We win 7 games next year...maybe 8 with a bowl
- 2 to 3 game improvement the following year

ambien_sky

It's official,  some people's obsession with Venables on here has gotten to the point of needing therapy.  And yes, this is a professional diagnosis. 

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: HogPharmer on January 05, 2018, 10:33:47 am

If a person has to explain the joke, it's a bad joke. I'm a failure.

LZH

Quote from: HamboFirstBlood on January 05, 2018, 10:28:56 am
He had cornrows in that pic, so, you're not wrong.

Ha! Now that's a good one.....

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on January 05, 2018, 10:33:47 am
you know that the brett favre and norvell dickpics look identical, right?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Airforcehawg on January 05, 2018, 10:34:28 am
This has what all good conspiracy theories have...speculation with a smattering of facts.

- Saban expressed interest in the Gaints job...late in the hiring process...when they hired McAdoo. He will listen to an offer
- BV has made a move like this before....He left a powerhouse at OU to take the Clemson Job when they were struggling

- Saban will entertain offers, but I doubt he walks into that situation in New England
- Saban will eventually leave Bama...probably after he breaks the Bear's NC record..gotta win 2 more
- BV will already be out of the picture because he takes the HC job at KSU after Snyder leaves next year
- Chavis will be our DC
good post, man. it's a fun ride for a minute.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: ambien_sky on January 05, 2018, 10:38:02 am
It's official,  some people's obsession with Venables on here has gotten to the point of needing therapy.  And yes, this is a professional diagnosis.

I'll take The Rapists for $200

King Kong

RME

N HOG

Quote from: hog of steele on January 05, 2018, 10:12:43 am
Mike price deserves a second chance!

If they are going the Mike route, why not Dubose?

Grag T

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

SooieGeneris

January 05, 2018, 10:59:38 am #63 Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 11:13:26 am by SooieGeneris
Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 05, 2018, 10:18:53 am
Norvell to New England.

Norvell to Bama.

Norvell simultaneously coaching New England and Bama.

It's funny that some on here were saying when it looked like Norvell was our guy that his staff was minor league. He has lost 3-4 of them since their Bowl game to Power 5 schools. One just went to Auburn, another to A&M. I am curious to know just what skeleton is in Norvell's closet, not rumors of a "gambling problem."

Dana Holgorson may have a "gambling problem" but that didn't keep him from getting a Power 5 HC job. It surely must be something that has been in the news nearly every day for the past few months, like a Rich Rod problem..

I have now read all of the above posts, like Johnny Nash, I can see clearly now. So there are DPs of Norvell floating around in cyberspace, right above Bert's air biscuit, makes more sense than a "gambling problem."

I wonder what one of those guys would do, Favre or Norvell I mean, if someone had a "hard copy" of one of those pics and asked them to sign it? Or someone with no sense of smell asking Bert to sign that now infamous seat cushion..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: King Kong on January 05, 2018, 10:47:22 am
No the timing doesn't work
why? playoffs start tomorrow, ncaa title game in 3 days. Pats play in 8.

Hardcore Hoggy

Quote from: hog of steele on January 05, 2018, 10:07:52 am
Kirby smart may mess up the Dabo to Bama thing. If he wins enough, he may head over after Sabah calls it.

Kirby Smart won't leave Georgia for Alabama.

Of course the rest of this is nonsense too, so I'll play along

Rumor is that IF Vince Lombardi comes back from the dead, he wants to be the Head Hog.

The OTR

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 09:34:06 am
saban goes to replace him, then dabo goes to Bama.

Then Clemson DOESNT just promote Venables....

Hmmm. This is how Venables ends up at Arkansas.

:popcorn    (thanks Brady and Kraft).

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/01/05/boomer-gio-trouble-brewing-in-new-england/

How is this the stupidest thing ever posted on hogville?  Let me count the ways:

1.  Belichick isn't going anywhere. If he does it isn't going to be for several weeks.

2.  Saban isn't going anywhere even if Belichick does leave.

3.  Dabo won't leave Clemson

4.  All of these dominoes won't fall and even if they do, it will take at least a month or two for all this to happen.  We will have another coordinator in place long before then.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 10:41:44 am

How would I know that? I don't search the interwebs for dick pics.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

SemperHawg

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 05, 2018, 11:13:10 am
How is this the stupidest thing ever posted on hogville?  Let me count the ways:

1.  Belichick isn't going anywhere. If he does it isn't going to be for several weeks.

2.  Saban isn't going anywhere even if Belichick does leave.

3.  Dabo won't leave Clemson

4.  All of these dominoes won't fall and even if they do, it will take at least a month or two for all this to happen.  We will have another coordinator in place long before then.
Some people are just allergic to having fun man.

HamboFirstBlood

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: HogPharmer on January 05, 2018, 11:21:49 am
How would I know that? I don't search the interwebs for dick pics.

If you've ever googled Nick Saban you have.

Holmes501

Anyone replacing Saban is in a losing situation. It will be championships or else. Dabo has a pretty safe gig at Clemson.

Though, Dabo returning home does seem likely.

HogPharmer

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: Wildhog on January 05, 2018, 11:27:26 am
Prefer Fritos Scoops.  Bad hire.

Scoops would get lambasted for being too big just like BB did.

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 09:35:31 am
do you not know that the Pats are imploding? Belichek gone.

Or that Saban is Kraft's favorite coach?

Or that Clemson is going to pass on Venables?

Or that Dabo is going to Bama when Saban leaves?

Or, are you saying "Good Lord" like I am because this would be nuclear?
C'mon man, Norvell will be New England's next coach.

Wildhog

Quote from: HamboFirstBlood on January 05, 2018, 11:32:26 am
Scoops would get lambasted for being too big just like BB did.

Original can't recruit.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

phadedhawg

If this is the current quality of MMQB threads and the playoffs aren't even over yet....it's gonna be a looooooong offseason  hahaha

The OTR

Quote from: SemperHawg on January 05, 2018, 11:22:20 am
Some people are just allergic to having fun man.

I know I am. I take everything in here seriously and so should you. 

steveaustin69

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 09:44:27 am
maybe listen to some sports radio today and try again. But, I like your comment. I hope everyone thinks it's complete delusion.

"Listen to some sports radio" is a hilarious statement.  Do you also share breitbart articles on facebook?

Athog

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/01/05/boomer-gio-trouble-brewing-in-new-england/

To many what ifs!!

WoooPigSooieShane

You know, guys...Reading all these theories, rumors, and "sources" about who what our coaching staff is going to look like and waiting for an official announcement, I've come to one conclusion...

This has to be what hell is going to be like.

Everyone get your life right now, or experience this gruesome torment for all of eternity.

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 05, 2018, 11:57:38 am
I know I am. I take everything in here seriously and so should you.

You say this tongue-in-cheek but sports message boarding is some serious bidness.

247Hog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 10:21:02 am
norvell sent dick pix. he cant go anywhere else now.

Wow, that small huh? Guess it's good he gets paid big to compensate.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Razorback Pastor

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 05, 2018, 10:13:30 am
Urban to Bama.

God I hope not!

Honestly though, Urban or Dabo (both likely targets) would continue Bama's dominance.

Pork Ranger

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 10:41:44 am

Now that's a source of information I trust you on

nchogg

Belichek is our new DC, AHC or HC. Love to have fun with the speculation.

gchamblee

You told us Leach was a done deal
You told us Norvelle was a done deal.
Is Venables your new done deal strategy?

ShadowTheHedgehog

Neah. This sounds like one of those crazy coaching rumors that only Pig in the ....
Ohh Never mind :)

WPS

HamboFirstBlood

PorkSoda

Quote from: NEA_HogFan on January 05, 2018, 09:55:30 am
Sabah is 66. I would bet Bama is his last coaching job.
and he'll be there at least another decade, maybe two
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Pig in the Pokey

half of y'all take yourselves way too damn seriously. Y'all rather talk about chavis some more?

longtimeHogfan

Meanwhile, Aunt Martha, having disposed of cousin Linny's body behind the woodshed, is quietly spiking the punch in the parlor.   
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Airforcehawg on January 05, 2018, 10:34:28 am

- Chavis will be our DC
I'd take it..! Sold.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Leadbelly

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 09:44:27 am
maybe listen to some sports radio today and try again. But, I like your comment. I hope everyone thinks it's complete delusion.

+1000
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

CDBHawg

MissippHog

Y'all just let me know when we POP DEM BOTTLES BAW!