Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Randy on drive time rumor

Started by checkraiser88, January 04, 2018, 05:24:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigmania

Quote from: GuvHog on January 05, 2018, 03:53:58 pm
I don't think they are trying to hide anything up there, they just haven't made the official announcement yet. Coach Morris probably just wants to make sure all of the ducks are on the pond before he announces who he's hired.
A&M can go out and get a new DC and announces it immediately. Coach Morris has to wait until all the duck are in a row before announcing? Sounds to me like he got back in the right lane and slammed on the brakes. It's been go, go, go, non stop until naming a coaching staff.

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: Wayne Watson on January 05, 2018, 05:49:49 pm
Does anyone take stock in Randy Rainwater...?
That a dimwit like Randy Drainwater can even start a rumor speaks volumes about the state of Arkansas sports "media".

King Kong

Quote from: texas tush hog on January 05, 2018, 06:27:53 pm
Rainwater needs to be ridden out of state on a rail for spreading this garbage. It is no longer funny. What the hell is Morris waiting for. Just messing with the fan base just like Bielema and Long did, only worse

Overreact much?

ricepig

Hogfan46

Quote from: pigmania on January 05, 2018, 07:00:34 pm
A&M can go out and get a new DC and announces it immediately. Coach Morris has to wait until all the duck are in a row before announcing? Sounds to me like he got back in the right lane and slammed on the brakes. It's been go, go, go, non stop until naming a coaching staff.

You are comical. Quit crying in every thread about coaching decisions not happening on your time frame. It will all be announced in due time. Chill out.

LawyerHog50

Getting his ducks in a row, like, his first priority DC, and the backup already is in place.

8) 8)
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

lumphog

lumphog

A&M can go out and get a new DC and announces it immediately. Coach Morris has to wait until all the duck are in a row before announcing? Sounds to me like he got back in the right lane and slammed on the brakes. It’s been go, go, go, non stop until naming a coaching staff.
XANAX & REDBULL

Hogindasticks

Probably gotta get every nickel spent on these guys approved...and then approved again by Jerry.

LawyerHog50

Quote from: Hogindasticks on January 05, 2018, 09:08:42 pm
Probably gotta get every nickel spent on these guys approved...and then approved again by Jerry.

Jerrah and the PTB already approved 7 mil for one dude. That 7m did not include that one dude's staff. I doubt the 7mil budget we had was strictly limited to that one dude being the coach.

The dude we hired, plus his staff, does not yet total 7mil. Money is not an issue.

"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

opineonswine

Quote from: LawyerHog50 on January 06, 2018, 07:59:00 am
Jerrah and the PTB already approved 7 mil for one dude. That 7m did not include that one dude's staff. I doubt the 7mil budget we had was strictly limited to that one dude being the coach.

The dude we hired, plus his staff, does not yet total 7mil. Money is not an issue.

Dude.....

King Kong

jimmur74

I do NOT believe Malzahn was offered 7 million a yr by Arkansas. I do believe that was Auburns offer. Im lead to believe Arkansas offered 5

Quote from: opineonswine on January 06, 2018, 08:32:33 am
Dude.....

ricepig

Quote from: jimmur74 on January 06, 2018, 09:21:15 am
I do NOT believe Malzahn was offered 7 million a yr by Arkansas. I do believe that was Auburns offer. Im lead to believe Arkansas offered 5

$6.3 for 7 years.

HognotinMemphis

A big time U of A booster told me that Belichick is tired of the NFL, tired of competing with Brady for leadership of the Patriots and wants to come to a warmer climate, and that his first choice is Arkansas. Word is, he is coming to sort of "retire" as the DC at Arkansas. This is definitely not just fantasy. It could really happen.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

rljjr

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 06, 2018, 09:23:10 am
A big time U of A booster told me that Belichick is tired of the NFL, tired of competing with Brady for leadership of the Patriots and wants to come to a warmer climate, and that his first choice is Arkansas. Word is, he is coming to sort of "retire" as the DC at Arkansas. This is definitely not just fantasy. It could really happen.

I needed this. Oh the tears of laughter.

LZH

Why am I the smartest guy in all these threads?

I don't say anything. Well, riding the fence is ok too.

LawyerHog50

Albert Einswine

Surprised to learn that you and GUV run with the same crowd...
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

MrKnowItAll

jackflash

Morris can take as long as he wants in naming his staff to us, I am just worried how effects recruiting defensive players

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on January 05, 2018, 07:05:39 pm
That a dimwit like Randy Drainwater can even start a rumor speaks volumes about the state of Arkansas sports "media".

That someone would hear a question from a DTS listener and accuse RR of starting a rumor because he read the question speaks volumes about the state of some Hogville posters.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on January 06, 2018, 09:22:44 am
$6.3 for 7 years.

Man, they sucked it out of Albarn, didn't they.. Ol Jimmy know's how to play the game...

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 06, 2018, 11:02:10 am
Man, they sucked it out of Albarn, didn't they.. Ol Jimmy know's how to play the game...

Sexton has earned a spot in the College Football Hall of Fame. He's had more impact on the sport than most already in it.

liljo

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on January 06, 2018, 10:54:36 am
That someone would hear a question from a DTS listener and accuse RR of starting a rumor because he read the question speaks volumes about the state of some Hogville posters.

Yes it does.
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

GuvHog

Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 06, 2018, 10:43:47 am

Surprised to learn that you and GUV run with the same crowd...

Even I would have a hard time believing what he said.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

LawyerHog50

Quote from: GuvHog on January 06, 2018, 11:56:11 am
Even I would have a hard time believing what he said.

Whoa!! That's saying a lot