Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stirring the rumor mill

Started by livevanguy, January 04, 2018, 03:14:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbigs77

Quote from: livevanguy on January 04, 2018, 03:14:30 pm
Haven't seen this posted, but football scoop is reporting, "Justin Speros, a student assistant at Clemson the last four years, is joining Chad Morris' staff in an assistant recruiting / player personnel type role, per sources."

Looks like we can poach some folks from Clemson after all. Anyone know who wears their mascot outfit or their water boy? Maybe we can poach them too!
Might be a good thing. Tackling fuel. Just don't spit in the kooler.

Coach Obvious

Quote from: opineonswine on January 04, 2018, 04:38:54 pm
That's the dumbest thing I've heard today.

And on this board, that's saying something.

Farmer Hogget

Quote from: BrokerHawg on January 04, 2018, 04:37:40 pm
maybe we can win with a bunch of GA !!!!!!!!
CM obviously cannot bring anyone to the Hill except them so why not?

We are again becoming the laughing stock of the SEC!

First of all, where are you getting that CM can ONLY bring GA's to Fayetteville?
Second, where are you reading that Arkansas was or is the laughing stock of the SEC?
Third, you're an effing idiot!

SultanofSwine

Quote from: ricepig on January 04, 2018, 07:29:15 pm
You put it by a spring and let the water turn the mill, that way you don't have some type of animal shite accidentally getting in your flour.

You mean except for the occasional mice rice.

livevanguy

Quote from: twistitup on January 04, 2018, 07:22:25 pm
Do you stir the rumor mill? I know you stir the pot, not sure about the mill. There might be a better word to use there.

stoke the rumor mill?

speed up the rumor mill?

grease the rumor mill?

Just a thought....help, what do you do to a mill?

I bet Rice knows the answer
see someone gets my sense of humor!
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest

pignparadise

Leslie Neilsen lived down the street from me in Paradise Valley. Should have asked him about being DC before he died.
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

Biggus Piggus

Guest DC of the week. What a concept.
[CENSORED]!

Pork Twain

Where has this inferiority complex come from with so many on here?  Are you a millennial?  Did someone violate your safe space?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 05, 2018, 03:05:49 am
Where has this inferiority complex come from with so many on here?  Are you a millennial?  Did someone violate your safe space?

LOL

Hawgtavious

Bash

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on January 04, 2018, 04:36:43 pm
Leslie Nielsen?  He was funny, but I'm not sure you can call him "top talent".

Surely you can't be serious.
The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

010HogFan

Dumb.

SPAL

Can you really STIR the mill? That's impressive, actually.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

HoopS

perhaps. But not for the reasons you think.

Oklahawg

Is the delay in announcing the staff a mill problem? A helicopter problem? Got stuck in the slow lane and delayed a few days?

How many rings with this circus (ie, presser) have? The time needed to get all the pieces in place is alarming.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

livevanguy

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 05, 2018, 09:23:18 am
Is the delay in announcing the staff a mill problem? A helicopter problem? Got stuck in the slow lane and delayed a few days?

How many rings with this circus (ie, presser) have? The time needed to get all the pieces in place is alarming.
IDK much about helicopters, but maybe they're flying the new DC via Cessna 172 on a global Hog tour to keep us waiting. That's why it is taking so long. Save money on the helicopter and fly on the cheap with a slow plane?

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: livevanguy on January 05, 2018, 09:53:06 am
IDK much about helicopters, but maybe they're flying the new DC via Cessna 172 on a global Hog tour to keep us waiting. That's why it is taking so long. Save money on the helicopter and fly on the cheap with a slow plane?

The Cessna is down too. Rumor is he's hitch hiking.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Michael D Huff AIA

Quote from: livevanguy on January 04, 2018, 03:14:30 pm
Haven't seen this posted, but football scoop is reporting, "Justin Speros, a student assistant at Clemson the last four years, is joining Chad Morris' staff in an assistant recruiting / player personnel type role, per sources."

Looks like we can poach some folks from Clemson after all. Anyone know who wears their mascot outfit or their water boy? Maybe we can poach them too!

I'd like to poach their DC if at all possible.

livevanguy

Quote from: Michael D Huff AIA on January 05, 2018, 11:10:48 am
I'd like to poach their DC if at all possible.
I believe this sentiment is held by many on this forum. Personally, I only care that the new DC can dramatically improve our defense. I don't care how they do it. I am tired of being able to point out the simplest of flaws in our defense under the last three coaches. (BB, Smile, and BP)

twistitup

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 05, 2018, 09:23:18 am

Okla....have you seen Chavis around Tahlequah? I hear he likes to hang around the mill- keep an eye out - report back.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....