Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Hopper Tunnel idea

Started by bigpigpimpin, December 27, 2017, 09:38:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

opineonswine

Awesome idea.  You could start with Highway Commission Chairman and former Razorback cheerleader Dick Trammel.

010HogFan

Biggest Hog fan you'll meet, but hard pass from me. Just not a good idea for a lot of reasons.

PORKULATOR

Love it +1 and ya know what?????
Ima find ya later and repeat
Good stuff.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

pigbacon

Looks great! So, assuming this is the northbound side...what does the southbound (north side) of the tunnel look like?  ;)

247Hog

Quote from: pigbacon on December 27, 2017, 10:05:15 pm
Looks great! So, assuming this is the northbound side...what does the southbound (north side) of the tunnel look like?  ;)

A Gus bus speeding out of town would look nice  ;D

Make it like the Scooby Doo Van but with Gus and staff bolting from the Hill.

BTW before i get called all kinds of stuff...no im not serious and was attempting to be funny.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

checkraiser88

John L Smith with the quote "smile"

247Hog

Quote from: checkraiser88 on December 27, 2017, 10:11:03 pm

Should help to keep the truck drivers awake if they rolled up on that image.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

hogsmash12

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Torqued pork

How about a big sign that says "Thanks for coming...and leaving".

Dark Helmet Hog

The backside could get really creative!

Three and Snout

Just put carpet bag north side.

— Deltaboy

Tejano Jawg

Damn...that tunnel is scary enough as it is.   :o
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

synthartist69

Great but someone will say it causes a safety issue and that will be the end of it. Or that it is threatening or offensive

Wild Bill Hog

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: checkraiser88 on December 27, 2017, 10:11:03 pm
That'll definitely get your piss hot on the way back to little rock after a loss  :D
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on December 27, 2017, 11:16:25 pm
Flames shooting out of an arse...real flames!

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 28, 2017, 07:27:43 am

Heck yeah! I was thinking fog machine but flames is a much better idea. #flaminghogarse

BorderPatrol

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 28, 2017, 07:27:43 am

Well, if you're going north, you have to have flames coming out as it's soon downhill at a pretty good grade and everyone is running 90+ on ballgame weekend.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Hawgndaaz

wonder where this started. all the chubby facebook moms are sharing this like crazy this morning.

clew

Pure as the dawn

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Inhogswetrust

I like the current nature theme........................that looks too much like a billboard. I hate billboards.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

jst01

A message from the AR State Troopers:  Putting the "hammer down" outside of Fayetteville will be considered speeding. Go Hogs.

26.2Hog

For the backside I vote for Jen Hewerd's derriere.

CiriusPorker

this is a terrible idea...and an awful photoshop.  Hard pass.

IronHog

That's almost as bad idea as the tunnel itself
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Razorbackers

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: IronHog on December 28, 2017, 09:42:31 am

Yep. Should be expected from you. I guess you don't think they needed an interstate going up there since you hate the area so much.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

(notOM)Rebel123

Never mind that it saved millions of dollars.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on December 27, 2017, 11:16:25 pm

Wile E. Coyote could work wonders on that tunnel.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: CiriusPorker on December 28, 2017, 09:41:17 am
this is a terrible idea...and an awful photoshop.  Hard pass.
Are you ok?

Dark Helmet Hog

That’s almost as bad idea as the tunnel itself

Civil Engineer you are not.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

AirWarren

Johnny Bobo

Quote from: AP85 on December 28, 2017, 10:53:44 am
Terrible.........

I'm not wild about it, but since you hate it, I'm for it

oldman1015

Arkansas, the left lane state.

AirWarren

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

IronHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 28, 2017, 09:52:51 am
Yep. Should be expected from you. I guess you don't think they needed an interstate going up there since you hate the area so much.

I miss the 750 people have died in the next 50 yards signs

Tejano Jawg

If you're going to do this, go all the way. First, make the 2 tunnels the nostrils, which would mean the entire head would be about twice the size as the first post image.

Then, don't do the hog head as a graphic, make it a sculpture by blasting it out of the mountainside. Like that Crazy Horse statue.

And yes, this is ridiculous.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: IronHog on December 28, 2017, 01:17:30 pm

I miss the 750 people have died in the next 50 yards signs

Not a funny reply and even beneath your low standards. 71 was a dangerous drive. A lot of people lost family members driving it. But I guess you don't care about that.

Freebrd

That would be the greatest thing ever as opposing fans drove up. ;D   WPS

BOAR_N2BWILD

I have seen different versions of this. This one looks too much like the A-State Red Wolf for me.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

bvillepig

IronHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 28, 2017, 01:46:45 pm
Not a funny reply and even beneath your low standards. 71 was a dangerous drive. A lot of people lost family members driving it. But I guess you don't care about that.

Who's laughing?

Nothing funny about putting the UA and it's billion dollars of subsidy's at the end of a death trap. 

gohogs1969