Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

checkin on with ya....

Started by gotyacovered, November 10, 2014, 04:56:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gotyacovered

whats up fellas, have about 55 hours since 09/05 and have been covered up at work and flying a bunch... just wanna see how everybody is!!!

working on that insturement. hope to have written done before 15 and the checkride done by feb.
You are what you tolerate.

bvillepig

Gotya

Flying the heck out of the Cirrus. I have over 100 hours in it now.  I slowed down some in October. Still miss my Toga some.

I was was supposed to go to Atlanta this afternoon and back tomorrow but am going to skip it. Weather just looks to iffy right now.  Keep up the hard work on the instrument. It is worth it.

gotyacovered

Quote from: bvillepig on November 11, 2014, 03:23:59 pm
Gotya

Flying the heck out of the Cirrus. I have over 100 hours in it now.  I slowed down some in October. Still miss my Toga some.

I was was supposed to go to Atlanta this afternoon and back tomorrow but am going to skip it. Weather just looks to iffy right now.  Keep up the hard work on the instrument. It is worth it.

100! Nice... I'm headed to great bend, ks early tomorrow morning!

Hope to cram all this in... If it fits it flys!

https://db.tt/3SVq2987

GusMcRae

Howdy dammit!  I have been covered up at the office and on the farm, had not flown since I got home with my bird from the avionics shop with the WAAS upgrade, until late yesterday evening.  CFI had been tied up with that GIFT week here and a couple of students that stayed afterward,, so he couldn't work me in until yesterday, but we are going to try to hit it hard now, supposed to fly again this evening and hopefully on a regular basis now.  Will post about that on the IFR thread.  I've been wondering where all the regulars have gone around here,,,,
It ain't dieing I'm talking about Woodrow,,,, It's living!

Being a pilot isn't all seat-of-the-pants flying and glory. It's self- discipline, practice, study, analysis and preparation. It's precision. If you can't keep the gauges where you want them with everything free and easy, how can you keep them there when everything goes wrong?

bvillepig

Quote from: GusMcRae on November 12, 2014, 08:27:56 am
Howdy dammit!  I have been covered up at the office and on the farm, had not flown since I got home with my bird from the avionics shop with the WAAS upgrade, until late yesterday evening.  CFI had been tied up with that GIFT week here and a couple of students that stayed afterward,, so he couldn't work me in until yesterday, but we are going to try to hit it hard now, supposed to fly again this evening and hopefully on a regular basis now.  Will post about that on the IFR thread.  I've been wondering where all the regulars have gone around here,,,,

Hey Gus I try to check in every day and see what you guys are up to. I try to listen and learn more than talk. 

Gotya
Have a great trip to Great Bend. I have stopped in there once on the way to Denver about 10 years ago. I have it on my map in my office.

[attachment deleted by admin]

GusMcRae

Quote from: bvillepig on November 12, 2014, 08:56:18 am
Hey Gus I try to check in every day and see what you guys are up to. I try to listen and learn more than talk. 

I check in most days too, been pretty quiet lately.  Hopefully will have more IFR stuff to report soon. 
It ain't dieing I'm talking about Woodrow,,,, It's living!

Being a pilot isn't all seat-of-the-pants flying and glory. It's self- discipline, practice, study, analysis and preparation. It's precision. If you can't keep the gauges where you want them with everything free and easy, how can you keep them there when everything goes wrong?

theFlyingHog

I'm back!! 

Nothing but some right seat king air 200 that can't go in the logbook for me

gotyacovered

Quote from: theFlyingHog on December 08, 2014, 10:10:33 pm
I'm back!! 

Nothing but some right seat king air 200 that can't go in the logbook for me

only if they had an awesome (free) ride category in the ole log book!!! i have a bunch of those!!!

bvillepig

HA HA I have never been in any GA Turbine. Maybe one of these days!!