Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TAC AIR purchases FBO at KLIT

Started by Michaelt, August 07, 2014, 10:17:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelt

In case anyone is interested;

http://tacnewsroom.com/
Little Rock, Ark., August 1st - TAC Air has purchased the assets of Supermarine of Little Rock LLC and has started operating the fixed base operation (FBO) located at the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (LIT) in Little Rock, AR.

The transaction expands the TAC Air network to a total of 14 locations. TAC Air's other Arkansas FBOs are located in Fort Smith and Texarkana.

I've heard they are going to build another hangar quickly to provide housing and more support for private aircraft at LIT.
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

Flying Razorback

Wow.  Does this replace Central?  Or is it in addition to?  I've always been happy with the service I've received from Tac Air.  I've used them in Fort Smith, Amarillo, Omaha, Salt Lake City, Shreveport, St. Louis, and Denver.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Michaelt

Quote from: Flying Razorback on August 07, 2014, 01:10:59 pm
Wow.  Does this replace Central?  Or is it in addition to?  I've always been happy with the service I've received from Tac Air.  I've used them in Fort Smith, Amarillo, Omaha, Salt Lake City, Shreveport, St. Louis, and Denver.

Central is still here. TAC AIR purchased Supermarine at the south end of runway 18/36. Supermarine built three new hangars here in '09. Have no idea what precipitated the buy from TAC AIR, but we're looking forward to seeing what changes take place from it.
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

Jek Tono Porkins

All I gotta say is that they better damn well keep the cookies. Otherwise, I've loved every TAC AIR I've ever been to. Very high quality service.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

gotyacovered

Central is for the people who pay their bills without looking... supermarine is (was) as nice--if not nicer--than central, but is cheaper. i have been there twice, not very busy in my two experiences. i use central cause i get treated well with my dad relationship with them. if i didnt have a connection there i would prob go to supermarine.

adding tac air (in my opion) adds no value... you had central (high dollar) and the less expensive option (supermarine). tac air at txk is high, Central will like that, i would assume.

supermarine always seemed like the group that owns it, had it for themselves and if they sold some gas, fine!!!!
You are what you tolerate.