Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New future Hog

Started by Chief Mac, February 16, 2017, 10:59:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Mac

February 16, 2017, 10:59:04 am Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 11:18:43 am by Chris McWilliams
Been a bit busy lately but a warm WOO PIG to our new addition, Jake Asher McWilliams.  Born 2 Feb weighing 8.3.3 lbs and 19.5 in.  At his two week appointment today, he was up to 8.12 and now 20.5in. He is a eating machine!!
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

goodguytex

Congratulations and very happy for you Chris!

Sho Nuff

Congrats on the baby and for living on the beach!!!

Dark Helmet Hog

That's fantastic! Congrats!

LZH

jusgtohogs

Congratulations!  Good looking young man!

hawgwash

Congratulations!  Sounds like Coach Herb is already on the job.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

GolfnHog

Future signees for the 2033 and 2035 classes! Congrats to you and Momma R!!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

DLUXHOG

Awesome! Congratulations.....(looks like it's not your first rodeo...)
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

DeltaBoy

Congratulations. 
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

sowmonella

40 time? Congrats  :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

stahawg

Congrats!! He's a groundHOG like me!! Go Hogs!

TheRazorback500

Congratulations.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

HogFoo

Congrats.  Whats his 40 time?
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on February 16, 2017, 10:59:04 am
Been a bit busy lately but a warm WOO PIG to our new addition, Jake Asher McWilliams.  Born 2 Feb weighing 8.3.3 lbs and 19.5 in.  At his two week appointment today, he was up to 8.12 and now 20.5in. He is a eating machine!!

What a blessing! Congratulations to Mom and Dad!
Go Hogs Go!

wonderboys

pls start massaging his hamstrings every night with evaporated milk.

ronmahony

Congratulations buddy I do miss those days. Just nothing in the world that feels better than holding your new baby. Holding a grandkid is pretty close though. Good luck on him playing for Arkansas, start working with him as soon as you can. Teach him to be a L.B. We will probably need one.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

ronmahony

Oh by the way, when I had my boys I gave out cigars both times. P.M. Me when you get ready and I will send you my address. I guess since we are cordial with Cuba now you can get ahold of some Havanas, I always have wanted to try one of those.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Arkamedes

Congratulations to you, your wife, and the extended families! Woo Pig!
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Tequilin' Time

Congrats!!  Welcome to the extended family Jake!

FANONTHEHILL

I post this with every possible Future Razorback announcement. Don't ever doubt what can happen! Our little guy is living his dream!
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Chief Mac

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on February 18, 2017, 02:01:09 pm
I post this with every possible Future Razorback announcement. Don't ever doubt what can happen! Our little guy is living his dream!

That is an awesome pic! 
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

JRHoward

Congratulations!   :razorback:
Woooo Pig!