Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gators v. Tigers in Championship What will Rick Schaffer say

Started by pikehog, March 31, 2006, 11:59:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pikehog

What will RS's spin be on how good a team Ark was this year if the final 2 are Fl and LSU?

My guess-

Ya know Randy, we beat FL and only lost to LSU by 1, that just shows us UA under Stan Heath is a final four contender.

HoggyWood

Do some people just sit around and think up things to criticize people about?

12under

Quote from: pikehog on March 31, 2006, 11:59:27 am
What will RS's spin be on how good a team Ark was this year if the final 2 are Fl and LSU?

My guess-

Ya know Randy, we beat FL and only lost to LSU by 1, that just shows us UA under Stan Heath is a final four contender.
whats wrong with that?  we were 1-1 with fla,  shouldve(but didnt) beaten lsu at baton rouge, but i dont think that equates with being a final four contender.  and he hasnt said that.  if george mason can get to the final four, we certainly are capable.  but there are probably 25-30 teams who are 'capable" of that.

pikehog

Don't sit around and think of things. They just come to me.

RS is nothing buy a spin machine and anyone who has heard him knows this.

We can't get past the first round and I can already hear RS spinning that we are a contender.

12under

Quote from: pikehog on March 31, 2006, 12:10:57 pm

We can't get past the first round and I can already hear RS spinning that we are a contender.
you are a negative "spinner". works both ways.  and you are putting words in his mouth.

HogFanLR

12under called that right.  You are spinning yourself.  Yes Rick sees things in the postive.  Certainly that is not always the way it turns out, but does not mean he is lying.  Just taking the most optimistic view.  Filter his comments accordingly. 

HoggyWood

Quote from: HogFanLR on March 31, 2006, 12:22:03 pm

12under called that right.  You are spinning yourself.  Yes Rick sees things in the postive.  Certainly that is not always the way it turns out, but does not mean he is lying.  Just taking the most optimistic view.  Filter his comments accordingly. 

Agreed!

pikehog

That's a new one, never been called a negative spinner.

Look I thought this would be a funny thread to start, I mainly wanted to see how those others who know RS's propensity for happy thoughts would think he will spin it.

Obviously this board has to many sticks in the mud.

Tater Salad

Quote from: pikehog on March 31, 2006, 03:48:56 pm
That's a new one, never been called a negative spinner.

Look I thought this would be a funny thread to start, I mainly wanted to see how those others who know RS's propensity for happy thoughts would think he will spin it.

Obviously this board has to many sticks in the mud.

jkstock04

Quote from: HoggyWood on March 31, 2006, 12:06:20 pm
Do some people just sit around and think up things to criticize people about?
LOL...ya I think so...
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys