Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TRUE ronnie sighting, twice in one day!

Started by Arazorbackguy1, March 31, 2006, 09:36:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazorbackguy1

And no he wasn't in any brand new escalade.  He was in his late 90's maroon Tahoe with a brewer plate on the front.  I don't think he has signed with an agent yet and I don't think he will! 
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

pbjones81

Aren't you the guy that "talked to Mitch" and he told you that there was no way Damian Williams was coming to Arkansas.....?  (The day before he flipped his commit from Florida to Arkansas)

3kgthog

At least he mentioned a vehicle RB did (or does) drive. That's gotta count for something right?

Factual Fiction

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on March 31, 2006, 09:36:09 am
And no he wasn't in any brand new escalade.  He was in his late 90's maroon Tahoe with a brewer plate on the front.  I don't think he has signed with an agent yet and I don't think he will! 

You know you are a big time when you have  your own stalker. Congratulations Ronnie!

Arazorbackguy1

March 31, 2006, 07:17:19 pm #4 Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 07:19:00 pm by Arazorbackguy1
Quote from: Factual Fiction on March 31, 2006, 03:33:51 pm

You know you are a big time when you have  your own stalker. Congratulations Ronnie!

At least I don't make crap up about seeing ronnie in a brand new escalade, like some on this board!
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

jkstock04

LOL....Karma.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

CiriusPorker

why would it be a big deal if he drove an escalade?...his dad has already got enough money for such toys..

Factual Fiction

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on March 31, 2006, 07:17:19 pm

At least I don't make crap up about seeing ronnie in a brand new escalade, like some on this board!

touche