Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great weekend coming up April 15th

Started by Slacker, March 30, 2006, 07:55:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slacker

The Hogs host Kentucky, and we get a look at the new so-called "Springdale Offense".  I'm hoping the Red/White game is spaced far enough away from the diamond Hogs game we can at least make part of both.

Who's Going!?

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Slacker on March 30, 2006, 07:55:09 pm
The Hogs host Kentucky, and we get a look at the new so-called "Springdale Offense".  I'm hoping the Red/White game is spaced far enough away from the diamond Hogs game we can at least make part of both.

Who's Going!?

Official Visit from Patrick Beverley
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

ballhog™

I can't wait.  Hope it's good weather tomorrow.  Might try to catch practice before we play Tennessee.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Slacker

Quote from: ballhog on March 30, 2006, 08:04:04 pm
I can't wait.  Hope it's good weather tomorrow.  Might try to catch practice before we play Tennessee.

Doh! Good idea. I think I'll take the boy to practice before the game! Good call ballhog. :)

ballhog™

March 30, 2006, 08:25:13 pm #4 Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 08:26:53 pm by ballhog
definitely some hog fan kind of weekends coming up
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Ross U (HDHF)

Am I correct in thinking Real Deal on the Hill is also that weekend (coinciding with Beverly's visit)? I'll be at the spring game and hopefully the baseball game too.