Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New coach?

Started by mj4president, March 30, 2006, 06:20:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

I like Nutt. But since the general public hates him what coach would you fans like to have that is currently out of a job or in the hot seat at another school?
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

jabohog

Butch Davis, where you been?

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

pseudorabies

mj4president

I was just asking. Dont give me that where have you been crap. I know Butch is out there. Have any other ideas other than him (I do think he is a good coach though)
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

mj4president

So what would happened if he had a couple losing seasons? Would it be off with his head??

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: mj4president on March 30, 2006, 06:26:21 pm
So what would happened if he had a couple losing seasons? Would it be off with his head??

Seriously, this is getting stupid.

I will say it one more time:  it is not just about wins and loses...it is having a solid, creative, COMPETENT game plan.  That just scratches the surface.  For more info...just read yesterdays post.

Retired Radio Host

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: mj4president on March 30, 2006, 06:26:21 pm

Speaking of "way to read"...try this ONE MORE TIME:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php/topic,54309.msg644618.html#msg644618
Retired Radio Host