Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Odd of winning the BCS National Championship (Article)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, March 30, 2006, 04:34:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

sportscrazy

Not to be rude.  George Mason has a better chance of winning back to back national championships than for us to win the BCS.

hogsNbeer

March 30, 2006, 04:45:05 pm #2 Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 04:54:10 pm by hogsNbeer
WTH? Why is  Auburn out there?    I thought some on this board were saying that Auburn wouldnt' be much after they lost Campbell and Brown, and the Cadillac and other important positions...... Like I've always said, just because that is our excuse, doesn't mean other teams use it....and currently our coach, and many fans love to find excuses for our terrible product we put on the field.......... :puke:

Also, it's funny how after last year Stoops is expected to do good things this year, as I think he will too....and this one is a really good one...... Again, according to some yahoos on this board, it seems they would believe that USC won't be much this year because of Leinart, Bush, White, and others left or graduated...... Now why would writers do such a thing as to put USC near the TOP...??.... Again folks, just because our COACH uses that as an excuse doesn't mean that the UPPER TIER TEAMS use it..... That's why will never be an UPPER TIER TEAM like them while NUTT is HEADCOACH........

sportscrazy

USC, OU, LSU, ND, and OSU (Buckeyes) should be the 5 teams to challenge for the title.  All of these teams are loaded with the depth of talent and coaching to win it all.  I might throw Auburn, Texas and Miami in that list, although we shall see how Miami responds to that LSU thrashing and all the coaching changes.  My sleeper is West Virginia.  They are a dangerous team.

Whoever thinks USC won't challenge does not keep up with football recruiting.  They are loaded.  I just hope we don't get embarrassed on our own field.

PHill94

These things piss me off when they start saying what games a team will  and will not win like they've alreay seen it. They don't even say it's a guess they just say it like they already know what is going to happen. What a bunch of jackasses.  I can see if it's Div AA team vs an SEC school but not 2 SEC schools.