Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can the SEC win a national championship tonight

Started by hogfan064, March 30, 2006, 09:47:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan064

Yeah its the NIT, but still a national championship.  We can prove our mediocre teams are better than anyone elses!!

hogattack21

It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

sportscrazy

Absolutely,

South Carolina is a very good team that came on late in the season.  They got going after we whipped them.

hogfan064

Quote from: sportscrazy on March 30, 2006, 02:51:41 pm
Absolutely,

South Carolina is a very good team that came on late in the season.  They got going after we whipped them.

True, but keep in mind Renaldo Balkman was injured in that game

HogInaStrangeLand

Balkman is a freak of nature.

USC can win easy.

Will they is the question.

hogfan064

So who's uglier Renaldo Balkman or that chick that plays for Florida Kim Noah?

HoopS

Carolina has looked real good to me.  They would have beaten many NCAAT teams. 

qakhed

"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

sportscrazy

Balkman is awesome and exactly why I agree with you.  Also remember how sometimes it helps a team in the long run while the best player is injured.  The rest of the team has to learn ,painfully, how to step it up and they did.  So when he returned they were twice as good as before.

USC should win tonight.

Jim Harris

If it comes down to coaching, South Carolina wins in a rout.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

jabohog

That would be cool to have a SEC winner in the NIT and one in the NCAA. Packer would have a stroke.

vince lomboardi

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 30, 2006, 02:57:38 pm
So who's uglier Renaldo Balkman or that chick that plays for Florida Kim Noah?
noah makes balkman look like denzel. everytime i see miss noah i throw up in my mouth a little, he can play though

HOGLIGULA

Well atleast they are winning at the half, good to SEC teams win outside the conference even if it is in the NIT
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

ballhog™

SC is better than a lot of big dance teams.  I wouldn't have wanted to play them late in the season, or with all their players healthy.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

zwhogfan

Glad the SEC got the victory. Hopefully Beverly was watching and saw Michigan get spanked.

qakhed

"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

wincrimson

SoCar PWN3D Michigan last night.

Don't you know that Packer and Vitale shat themselves in dissapointment? Priceless.

hogfan064

USC went 9-1 in March.  They really dominated the NIT.  This team could've done well in the NCAA tourney

wincrimson

Yeah, they're only loss was to Florida... by 2. That was a good team that deserved to go dancing.