Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Practice open the rest of the week.

Started by mikeirwin, March 29, 2006, 05:51:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeirwin

From the sports information office you guys can continue to watch practice Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
I assume we will see some limited scrimmaging once the pads go on tomorrow.
According to that cat who has pig rabies  :D  players like Casey Dick, Darren McFadden, Felix Jones and Peyton Hillis will be under a "no tackle" rule.

Golfer

Quote from: mikeirwin on March 29, 2006, 05:51:53 pm
From the sports information office you guys can continue to watch practice Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
According to that cat who has pig rabies  :D  players like Casey Dick, Darren McFadden, Felix Jones and Peyton Hillis will be under a "no tackle" rule.

Mike, what will all of those that (none of which will ever see a practice) have been lambasting the coaching staff about closed practice, have to complain about now that the practices will be open for a few more days?

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Golfer on March 29, 2006, 07:07:04 pm

Mike, what will all of those that (none of which will ever see a practice) have been lambasting the coaching staff about closed practice, have to complain about now that the practices will be open for a few more days?

Trust me...there are plenty of things to accurately point out about the inadequacies of this head coach.
Retired Radio Host

NuttsSacked

Quote from: Golfer on March 29, 2006, 07:07:04 pm

Have you ever considered all the lambasting may be the reason for open practices?  Nutt knows damn well he's worn out his welcome and is in "Kissing Babies" mode.

merccedes

Pig Pumper

Great news.  Thanks for the heads up Mike!

I'll probably head over there after class to catch some of the Hogs at work.

mikeirwin

Quote from: merccedes on March 29, 2006, 09:41:09 pm
What time is practice on these days?
It changes from day to day. Usually it's anywhere from 3:30 to 4:15 pm.

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

qakhed

No practice on Wednesdays or Sundays.
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

razorback3072

Have they announced practice time for Sat. yet? 
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

fieldturf

excoach

What caused them to change their minds?

Ross U (HDHF)

I was told by someone at school that practice started at 10:00 Saturday and they were going to scrimmage at 11:00...I have no idea if this is accurate.  Can anyone confirm/deny?

Ross U (HDHF)

arthurhawgerelli confirmed it

Practice at 10:00 AM,  Scrimmage at 11:00 AM.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/150378/