Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Framed Autographed Matt Jones Jersey...

Started by hogislander, March 23, 2006, 07:10:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

silvertip

March 23, 2006, 08:39:11 pm #1 Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 09:28:59 pm by silvertip
Question---what are the squigglies after his name? Or is that part of "Jones"?

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hawgz4Life

CiriusPorker

did you just buy this, or are you selling it?

mj4president

Good point. That is a wal-mart one. But it is a jersey of the great one.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

mj4president

Why would you sell that? I have all 3 jag jersey's signed by him and I wouldnt think of putting them up for sell. Are you a Texas fan just mad b/c he beat yall by himself in Austin??
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

BlakeHOGfanatic

maybe he autographed it himself and is just trying to make a buck.  no Certificate of authcenticity or whoever you spell it.  I think most autographed materials on there have that.

Hawgz4Life

I agree with freshlegs...I just didn't want to make a big deal out of it being non authentic. I'm kind of a stickler for details, and that jersey is no more authentic than I am Rick Schaeffer...

Hoggy Potter

Now if that was a Hog jersey...well that would be horse of a different color!!
Just Play to Win Baby!!!

hawgeathawg

I have a Razorback jersey signed by Matt Jones and although I believe everything has it's price, not many would consider it worth as much as I do.

Factual Fiction

I'm currently wearing what I think is Matt Jones's jockstrap from the Texas game in Austin. Any idea how I can tell if it's authentic? I'd feel pretty stupid if I found out it wasn't real.