Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Honest predictions for Texas A&M

Started by hogz11, September 20, 2017, 11:49:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogz11

Hogs- 24

Aggies- 41

Just don't think the defense or the offensive line can hold for 4 quarters against them.

Hope I'm wrong....

casken

35 - 17 Aggies

I really like Coach B but 5 years in it appears we are back to year one. Hope I am wrong.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

casken

"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

PorkRinds

Hogs hang half a hundo on them. Clary is the player of the game and SEC freshman of the week. Defense plays lights out and holds aTm to two touchdowns.  Tackles are a bright spot.

56-14 Hogs

Swestwill66

GuvHog

31-17 Hogs

Some of you are seriously UNDERESTIMATING this Hog Defense and OVERESTIMATING the Texas A&M Aggies.

TCU has a much better Offense than the Aggies and they were lucky in scoring those last 2 TDs on the Hogs.

The TCU defense is also much better than the Aggie defense.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

jkstock04

This is a close one to call but I think I'm going to give the nod to the Hogs because A&M is just that bad...I think a little worse than us.

I'll say Hogs win 24-20
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

PorkRinds

If we lose this game the little amount of faith I have in the current coaching staff will be gone. I'm hoping they right the ship.

LRHog

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jkstock04 on September 20, 2017, 12:01:42 pm
This is a close one to call but I think I'm going to give the nod to the Hogs because A&M is just that bad...I think a little worse than us.

I'll say Hogs win 24-20
no way we hit a FG. i see us losing 30-21.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

gmarv

hogs 35 aggies 17.we are due and the breaks go our way.

GuvHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 20, 2017, 12:05:31 pm
no way we hit a FG. i see us losing 30-21.

Different kicker this week so Field Goals shouldn't be a problem.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

swinemaster

35-19 Aggies.  We miss two extra points.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: GuvHog on September 20, 2017, 12:14:15 pm
Different kicker this week so Field Goals shouldn't be a problem.
i mean, maybe? They are both total newcomers, although I am impressed w/ CL's ko's so far; that isnt a given that they can make routine FGs. We gotta run him out there 2 or 3 times before we can say that, if we can say that.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

widespreadsooie

phadedhawg

GunnerHawg70

Hogs - 27
Aggies - 24

Field goal late in the 4th qtr gives the Hogs a win!!!  ;)

phadedhawg

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 20, 2017, 12:20:56 pm
Hogs - 27
Aggies - 24

Field goal late in the 4th qtr gives the Hogs a win!!!  ;)

You gonna kick it for 'em?  :)

East TN HAWG

RazorbackAlways

Pigsknuckles

Close untill the 4th quarter, then we fold up like a lawn chair. Aggies 38, Hogs 24.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

HamSammich

Been watching all the games. We are a lot worse at every position than I thought.

Hogs 10
TAMU 45

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

UNCLE BACK

38 to 17 Aggies, I feel like this loss will be the final straw for even the most loyal Bret Bielema supporters... 

RazorbackAlways

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on September 20, 2017, 12:48:26 pm
38 to 17 Aggies, I feel like this loss will be the final straw for even the most loyal Bret Bielema supporters...

If you still support Bielema right now you might as well be a TAMU fan.

HamSammich

We will lose but I'll still support CBB.

Long will only give us a grobe or a cuttcliff and then lock them in for 8 years with a historical buyout....

Those wanting CBB gone so long can give us another 6 years of misery are crazy.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: phadedhawg on September 20, 2017, 12:21:51 pm
You gonna kick it for 'em?  :)

Hahahahaha!!!  Good one!!! Needed that chuckle for the day!!!  :)

Dominicanhog

I don't want to say... As a full fledged homer, I'm not sure I've ever posted a score predicting us to lose...

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: RazorbackAlways on September 20, 2017, 12:51:43 pm
If you still support Bielema right now you might as well be a TAMU fan.
Naaaaah, I'll pass on being an Aggies fan but I do support the TEAM as a whole going into this game...If the Hogs should lose then and only then will I think there should be a coaching change going into 2018.  I'm not sure why I'm typing this because CBB will have one more season to right the ship.  It's all about them dollars buddy.

GolfnHog

Quote from: GuvHog on September 20, 2017, 11:58:11 am
31-17 Hogs

Some of you are seriously UNDERESTIMATING this Hog Defense and OVERESTIMATING the Texas A&M Aggies. -I'll agree with you on this.

TCU has a much better Offense than the Aggies and they were lucky in scoring those last 2 TDs on the Hogs. From what I saw of the Aggies last Saturday I like our chances... No so sure they were lucky as much as the "wind & will" had been removed w/ the AYSM missed field goals.

The TCU defense is also much better than the Aggie defense.- If the Hogs receivers can get open, create some space & AA can get rid of the ball in a timely manner then this bodes well for the running game and I concur. The biggest key is can the Hogs put 4 solid quarters of football together and sustain it going forward?
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

The_Iceman

BroyledNutts

35-7 Aggies

Once again, defense good enough for 3 qtrs - too many 3 and outs wear them down by the 4th ... Allen with 3 INTs from a game plan push to establish the passing game.

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

RazorPiggie

TrueBlue

Hogs lead 17-10 at half and lose 31-17.

311Hog

ooo the honest part is the hard part i wouldn't bet money on the hogs to win that is a lesson learned long ago.

62-60 hogs in 8 overtimes.  Sumlin is piss drunk by the 4th OT.

phadedhawg

Quote from: 311Hog on September 20, 2017, 01:26:20 pm
Sumlin is piss drunk by the 4th OT.

Those are rookie numbers...I will be piss drunk by halftime if this week looks similar to TCU.

MJ2

Dominicanhog

HamSammich

Another honest prediction: AA is going to have an unimaginably bad game. A fumble and three ints.

Then I will again enjoy the threads blaming the line, WRs, and enos.

Swestwill66

Headline: HOGS win in stunning manner at Dallas by 1 point! Long gives BB 5 year extension!

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

SoonerSooie

^^^

If we fold in this game like we have in the last three out of four "meaningful" games, you can count me as off the CBB wagon. I iiked him from the beginning and like what he has done for the "culture" of academics and extremely little legal issues. I am absolutely not a "Win at any and all cost" guy but, one would think that the wins would be coming by now.

PorkRinds

Quote from: SoonerSooie on September 20, 2017, 02:02:21 pm
^^^

If we fold in this game like we have in the last three out of four "meaningful" games, you can count me as off the CBB wagon. I iiked him from the beginning and like what he has done for the "culture" of academics and extremely little legal issues. I am absolutely not a "Win at any and all cost" guy but, one would think that the wins would be coming by now.

Agreed. This is a winnable game and if we drop this one my faith is just about spent.

hawkhawg

HamSammich

Quote from: Swestwill66 on September 20, 2017, 01:43:19 pm
Headline: HOGS win in stunning manner at Dallas by 1 point! Long gives BB 5 year extension!

I'm opposed to this unless long adds a 30,000,000,000,000 buyout..... because we don't want anyone trying to steal our coach.

jst01

Locutus_of_Boar

In the second half of four games vs. Sumlin, Bielema's teams have scored 13, 7, 14, and 7 points for an average of 10 2nd half per game.

In the 2nd half, Sumlin's teams have scored 21, 21, 18, and 28 points for an average of 22 points per game.

No reason to not expect A&M to out score Arkansas by 12 in the second half this year and there is no reason to expect Arkansas to have more than a seven point lead at the half at best so I see A&M covering the 3 points but a bit lower scoring game than in the past.  Coming from tied or behind for the 4th time in five games as once again Sumlin not showing much does demonstrate the ability to adjust at halftime.

Call it 14-7 Arkansas at half as Hogs show some ball control but CBB doesn't risk a long FG preferring to punt deep or going for it on 4th down unsuccessfully.  When they do get close the first TD is off a fake FG the other is a pass. 

After half a lot of Aggie goal line defense resulting in practice for Hog's new kicker as teams trade FGs in the third, 20-13 Arkansas after 3.  Aggies pop a big play to tie 20--20 early in the 4th.  Hogs respond with a many play drive with AA heroics but stall inside the 5 and CBB trusts his kicker and FG pushes Hogs ahead 23-20.  Next possession Hog defense forces 4th down but Aggies barely convert and Hog defense tires and Aggies pound away as clock ticks with running game scoring winning TD in the final minute.  INT finishes the last hope for Arkansas.  Final A&M by 4, 27-23.