Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rawleigh Williams

Started by Dionysos25, November 12, 2015, 08:07:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dionysos25

SIAP: Looks like he's back in the weight room. Great news for this young man.
[tweet]664963208478781440[/tweet]
"Once again we've hit philosophical bedrock with the shovel of a stupid question."

supersaint

Getting swole up in hurr. Look at Deez zults!
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Mike_e

Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

hollywood hog

When I heard he was having neck surgery I just hoped he would recover, football be darned.  I will be a little nervous when he gets back out there.  I've had a pinched nerve run up my neck before from a torn shoulder muscle.  That was some pain I simply could not live with day after day.  Quality of life would be a solid zero if I had to deal with it everyday.  Hopefully RW3 has absolutely no more issues with this and is 100% when he decides to get back to it.   

secneahog

Gonna be beast mode next year. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

HogBreath

Wishing RWIII nothing but the best...seems like a  great young man, with a great family.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Hoggish1

Quote from: Dionysos25 on November 12, 2015, 08:07:48 pm

Great news, RW!

sickboy

Quote from: hollywood hog on November 12, 2015, 08:22:27 pm
When I heard he was having neck surgery I just hoped he would recover, football be darned.  I will be a little nervous when he gets back out there.  I've had a pinched nerve run up my neck before from a torn shoulder muscle.  That was some pain I simply could not live with day after day.  Quality of life would be a solid zero if I had to deal with it everyday.  Hopefully RW3 has absolutely no more issues with this and is 100% when he decides to get back to it.   

I pinched a nerve in my neck throwing a football when I was in high school It was awful. It was so instant and sever that I momentarily got lock jaw and lost control of my saliva glands. I hunched over in pain and started watering from the mouth like a drooling invalid. Just recently, I went through physical therapy for back injury and re-aggravated the same nerve I pinched 16 years ago. Had to deal with end-your-day headaches at the base of my skull off and on for a few months.

The only other injury I had in my life was a torn ACL/MCL and Meniscus blow to my knee. I'd take the knee injury and the year long rehab in a heartbeat over the pinched nerve. I'm not messin' with that no more.

hei5manhog

So it's safe to assume he's on the road to playing football again? I don't know if I ever saw that was a certainty. Did we ever find out if it really was fluke or could it be "re-aggravated" more easily now that it's happened once..kind of like concussions?
"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

ldfergu

I'm doubtful we find out any news like that

hoghappy

Was he in our weight room or in Physical Therapy?

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

longpig

Quote from: hollywood hog on November 12, 2015, 08:22:27 pm

Is that what his injury was, a pinched nerve?
Don't be scared, be smart.

PORKULATOR

Wow. Just glad he's healthy
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Hog N Bama

Glad to see Rawleigh progressing so well. Rawleigh has a drive and attitude that is UNCOMMON. :razorback:

gmarv

my goodness this is great news.heres to praying rawleigh has a full recovery and can do whatever his heart desires.wps

BadHog

November 14, 2015, 11:16:43 am #18 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:14:31 pm by BadHog
Glad to see RWIII feeling the love from Hog fans!

https://twitter.com/The3rdRawleigh/status/661978825014837248
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Ironhawg

Wow!  How is this possible so quickly?  Great to see him healing!

jgphillips3

I'm sure he's on a routine tailored to not aggravate the neck.  He can work pretty much all major muscle groups and do cardio without hurting himself if he emphasizes proper technique.  Glad to know he's healthy enough to be back in the gym.  That's a good sign for him long term, football or no.

Fort Dweller

JC and RW3 have crazy recovery abilities
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself?