Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any update on Chase Hayden?

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, January 29, 2018, 07:33:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

Has he recovered from his leg injury yet?  Anyone know his status?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

bphi11ips

Chase Hayden was born for CCM's offense.  Never saw anything other than "lower leg injury", which I assumed meant broken bone.  He should be fine and have a great career at Arkansas.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

arthurhawgerelli

He's going through the early morning workouts like everybody else.  Seems to be fine.

I Am Smart

Quote from: arthurhawgerelli on January 30, 2018, 08:56:49 am
He's going through the early morning workouts like everybody else.  Seems to be fine.

Is this true? Haven't heard anything on him recently
"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forrest Gump

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: I Am Smart on January 30, 2018, 09:35:46 am
Is this true? Haven't heard anything on him recently

I asked somebody who was at the workouts this morning.  He saw and talked to Chase, so yeah, it's true.

I Am Smart

Quote from: arthurhawgerelli on January 30, 2018, 10:11:07 am
I asked somebody who was at the workouts this morning.  He saw and talked to Chase, so yeah, it's true.

Good to hear
"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forrest Gump

Diamondbackhog

I agree with some others that Hayden could fit very nicely into this new offense.  He was good for a FR in the Pro style, but this should fit his abilities even better.  He could really shine in the years to come.  It will take an adjustment period for everyone, but the future is bright.