Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I wonder what Georgia is saying about the upcoming ballgame?

Started by jfisdirtybird, September 16, 2009, 08:40:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jfisdirtybird

Does anyone know what Georgia fans are saying about the Razorbacks? Maybe a website forum address? :razorback:

The Kig

www.dawgrant.com

There are no surprises- they absolutely have no respect for "Arky" and really don't believe we belong on the same field w/ them.

Glad those d-bags are underestimating us.  Nothing better in the world that the WTH look that will be on full display on ESPN as the realization sinks in as their vaunted, talent laden team gets CRUSHED into oblivion. 
Poker Porker

SigHog87

i like the # 7

People say if it flies it dies. Well i say if it just sits there it still dies.

gohogs13

that website is trash.  Those have to be the cockiest bunch of a-holes I have ever seen.  I really hope we win on Saturday to shut them up!  Go Hogs!

regi

That is just one small message board. I live here in Atlanta and the media and fans are about 50/50 on who wins. They all hate Petrino but fear his offense will chew up Willy Martinez' defense, but they look at our defense from last season and Richt's road record and think they have a shot. Make no mistake, they detest Petrino. You can't reason with them on that.

Flatfoot

Quote from: regi on September 16, 2009, 10:37:28 pm
That is just one small message board. I live here in Atlanta and the media and fans are about 50/50 on who wins. They all hate Petrino but fear his offense will chew up Willy Martinez' defense, but they look at our defense from last season and Richt's road record and think they have a shot. Make no mistake, they detest Petrino. You can't reason with them on that.

Everybody gets on Petrino's ass for leaving with three games left on the schedule.  They slammed him merciously.  Just take the time to remember they fired Dan Reeves with three games left in the season and he had taken them to a superbowl.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Dirty

Sunday morning will be a sad day for the bulldog fans. 

GO HOGS SO!  BEAT GEORGIA!

Immensehog

Life is short.  Act accordingly.

mightybulldogs12

i hope we beat them like a dog. they have the worst fans in the s.e.c. I wonder how many will make the trek??

Lando Calrissian

"Georgia will win because Arkansas played Missouri State."

That's what they are saying.

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

hogninja

We are being viewed over the last 19 years of production and coaching in the SEC.  We are going to turn the corner this year and the next.  We have to endure the pain until CBP establishes his legacy, just like Sabin, Miles, and Urban.  Admit it, we don't have a history to be cocky, GA does.  They win 10 games more than not and consider anything less a losing season.
We start this weekend and build the same attitude.  Here we go!! :razorback:

grobertson

I know many UGA fans having lived in GA for many years and even if we beat them soundly on Sat the majority will NOT admit we were the better team on the field -- they think we are the wests KY  another BBall school and FB wanabe - they will find every excuse to explain away the loss ... Only ONE guy I knew there respects us and he played LB at UGA the year we beat them in the CB

MJ2

Richt has to be concerned about the unknowns with Petrino.   However, you can't help but think they consider us to be in the group with MSU and Vandy and KY.   They marked it down as a W and now they just have to go thru the motions.
All in all, they likely don't respect us.

dr__dawggy

On the Dawgchat there is a lot more discussion about favorite lines from Patrick Swayze movies than about the upcoming ballgame.

Most dawg fans that I know are very cautious about our prospects this year or in the future with Willie Martinez as DC and, to a lesser extent, with Bobo as OC. They believe we need to bring in coordinators with NFL experience.  OUr D has not looked the same since we lost Brian Van Gorder as DC, for sure.