Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (12-5, 2-3) @ Florida (12-5, 4-1)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 17, 2018, 05:35:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

rtr

Miss Dusty, Moses and Manny.  For their toughness if anything else.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

DeepFreeze

Quote from: hawgball40 on January 17, 2018, 07:59:47 pm
disagree. hall has the length and athleticism to develop.

Ok well you have watched him more than me.

But averaging 5 pts a game, 59% FT, and 31% from 3 isn't putting him in the league.  He could develop along til as a senior, but seniors don't get drafted high.  He's not that good right now, and I'm just saying, the NBA doesn't even know his name.  Not saying anything against his potential as a Hog, but a long way to go before the next level notices.

elksnort

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Kevin on January 17, 2018, 08:09:31 pm
this team has no interest in playing defense.
absolutely, so MA should combat that by simply sitting ANYBODY who wont play D.  Dont care who it is.  If you wont play D, come sit down and the next guy will go out there.   If that guy wont do it, then bring in someone else.  Get down to the white guys at the end of the bench if necessary,  but find someone who will not just simply allow wide open 3s.  We gave up 25 3 pt attempts and they made 13 of them.  Lost by 15 and was outscored by 12 at the 3pt line and outscored by 13 at the FT line.   FLA was 19-22 and Ark was 9 of 19.   

That is just a joke.  Missing 10 FTs is horrible.   I really thought Mike had things turned around and was heading in right direction.   We are 2-4 in the conference.  2 and 4!!!!!   FLA is no 5-1 thanks to our no defense, no FT shooting performance. 

Im not ready to say its time to let Mike go, but his seat needs to get much much hotter.  The softball media in Ark needs to call this for what it is--a joke.  The team cannot handle the limelight.  They get ranked and decide they are so great and then stop playing tough D that got them to where they were when they were ranked.    I doubt if the kids fear Mike like Nolan's players feared him.  I doubt if Mike even gets that mad at them.   They sure seem undisciplined and lacking in fundamentals

golfinpig

Doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. At this point if you still think Mike will "get it done" you are insane.

FATHAWG08

I love off season Football!!

hoglady

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on January 17, 2018, 07:50:47 pm
Everyone not named Gafford has become a liability. You could argue Barford hasn't yet, I guess.

Barford had 28 points tonight - he played well and played his butt off tonight / hardly a liability.
His best game in a while.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality