Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BBall Roster

Started by stahawg, October 31, 2015, 09:21:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

stahawg

I've been focused on football and don't recognize some names on the basketball roster. Can anyone help me out on who Simmons, Stark and Mosiman are? I knew we would have some new faces/names, but I haven't even heard or read anything about these players. Are they walkons?

jjdlc

Quote from: stahawg on October 31, 2015, 09:21:50 am
I've been focused on football and don't recognize some names on the basketball roster. Can anyone help me out on who Simmons, Stark and Mosiman are? I knew we would have some new faces/names, but I haven't even heard or read anything about these players. Are they walkons?

Yes, those 3 are walkons.  Stark has been playing at Drury,  it looks to be the best out of them. 

The_Iceman

#2 and #14, the two white walk on guards, are just practice players. Won't see the floor.

lefty08

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 31, 2015, 11:25:30 am
#2 and #14, the two white walk on guards, are just practice players. Won't see the floor.

Racist
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

nwahogfan1

Quote from: lefty08 on November 02, 2015, 10:43:32 am
Racist
Well, trying to not be racist then the black kid from Drury will not play any or at least not much this year either.  NON FACTOR to any of our walk ons but glad they are on the team.  I hope they are having fun and get to go on some great trips.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on November 02, 2015, 10:47:33 am
Well, trying to not be racist then the black kid from Drury will not play any or at least not much this year either.  NON FACTOR to any of our walk ons but glad they are on the team.  I hope they are having fun and get to go on some great trips.

He has to sit out due to transfer rules

hogsanity

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 31, 2015, 11:25:30 am

If they get to dress out, there will be some blowouts they very well may get to play in.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

TexArkHogFan

Quote from: hogsanity on November 02, 2015, 02:28:25 pm
If they get to dress out, there will be some blowouts they very well may get to play in.

Question is, which side of the blow-out will the Hogs be on?  ;D
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming