Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Basketball Practice this morning a few pictures

Started by kevinagee, October 24, 2015, 04:53:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinagee

A few Pictures from Practice. Scotty Thurman,Lee Maybery.Shawn Hill all in attendance. Along with Kiko playing Two Recuirts in the picture. One in an Arkansas Elite T Shirt

HognitiveDissonance

This is kinda funny...but they're practicing in Bud Walton after opening a brand new PRACTICE facility.

I'm just kidding...I assume that was because this practice was open to fans who may have wanted to attend prior to the game.

kevinagee

Yeah there are no sign's from either Girls or Guys Basketball programs to let the public, season ticket holder's or Razorback foundation members tour or be in the new practice facility. Nor the new indoor Baseball facility.

Seems the Razorback Foundation and U of A would do more of this as they did the Football Smith Center one Sat. Morning a few years ago. The place was packed. The Razorback Foundation also market the event for new members to join to tour also having a table set up to join.

I asked if there was any plan's for any type of tour for Basketball and Baseball practice venues. They said no.   

Razorod

I assume one of the recruits as Macon, do you know who the other was?
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

The_Iceman

King Kong

October 24, 2015, 10:08:24 pm #5 Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 10:37:01 pm by King Kong
Quote from: Razorod on October 24, 2015, 07:19:51 pm
I assume one of the recruits as Macon, do you know who the other was?

Macon moved his official to next weekend to visit with Malik.

Daniel Gafford was on hand however

Razorod

Thanks King. Do you know who the second recruit was? Maybe a 2017 or even 2018 prospect.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

King Kong

Quote from: Razorod on October 25, 2015, 06:32:10 am
Thanks King. Do you know who the second recruit was? Maybe a 2017 or even 2018 prospect.

I don't

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Ironhawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 24, 2015, 09:52:04 pm
That scoreboard.....holy cow! Beautiful.

This!!  Very much!  I can't wait to see that thing in person!

Ham Sandwich

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on October 24, 2015, 05:11:53 pm
This is kinda funny...but they're practicing in Bud Walton after opening a brand new PRACTICE facility.

I'm just kidding...I assume that was because this practice was open to fans who may have wanted to attend prior to the game.

They will still practice in bud Walton a lot. The practice facility is for them and only them to use whenever they want. It's nice to finally have that since our program was the last one without it. It's pretty embarrassing if you ask me.

MountieDawg

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on October 24, 2015, 05:11:53 pm

They had it in But Walton in hopes of filling the areana, being so close to Halloween many fans came dresses as empty seats...
SEC!

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: MountieDawg on October 25, 2015, 06:45:49 pm
They had it in But Walton in hopes of filling the areana, being so close to Halloween many fans came dresses as empty seats...

Almost clever.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 25, 2015, 02:32:23 pm
This!!  Very much!  I can't wait to see that thing in person!

This shows the difference between the old and new:

The Hogfather

PonderinHog

Quote from: The Hogfather on October 26, 2015, 01:26:55 pm
Looks low!  Are they going to raise it some?
That's gonna be hard to throw a basketball into...

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: PonderinHog on October 26, 2015, 01:32:46 pm
That's gonna be hard to throw a basketball into...

Would make for a bad blank spot in an HD screen lol

HF#1

Wonder if they took the basketball out of the old scoreboard?
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin