Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Qualls waived by Thunder

Started by ricepig, October 22, 2015, 04:30:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1highhog

Hate this for Qualls but everyone knew it was coming, with the rosters needing to be set and Qualls still rehabbing that ACL injury, good to see the Thunder putting him on their NBA D-League affiliate.

On another note, Clarke got sent packing by the Celtics as well, I'd sure like to see him picked up somewhere, but I see him overseas.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: 1highhog on October 22, 2015, 04:43:16 pm
Hate this for Qualls but everyone knew it was coming, with the rosters needing to be set and Qualls still rehabbing that ACL injury, good to see the Thunder putting him on their NBA D-League affiliate.

On another note, Clarke got sent packing by the Celtics as well, I'd sure like to see him picked up somewhere, but I see him overseas.
should have spent one more year in the friendly confines of Bud Walton Arena....he only would have increased his value through being on tv with his high flying act...oh, he'll finally light somewhere after he rehabs but had he stayed at Arkansas, his numbers would have only increased because of the loss of Portis
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

TomBigBeeHog

at least he is continuing his rehab with the Thunder D League team. Maybe he will be ready for a battle to make the team next year. He certainly has the drive and the heart.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Hawg Red

Not sure if he was even actually at camp with the Thunder. He's the only camp invitee I can't find a picture of in a Thunder uniform.