Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First chance to see Mens Basketball Open Practice. W/recurits there

Started by kevinagee, October 15, 2015, 11:39:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinagee

Arkansas basketball team will have an open basketball practice from 8:30 to 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 24 at Bud Walton Arena.

Same weekend that Arkansas commit Daryl Macon and Bentonville senior guard Malik Monk will be taking their official visits

Hawg Red

I'd almost pay money to know whose second (or third?) account that is.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Henry VIII on October 15, 2015, 12:24:16 pm
We need to all come to the open practice. That should help Mike Anderson get the prized recruit of Malik Monk to become a Razorback. The University of Arkansas I would have the notion that they are the leader over the University of Kentucky and the University of Kansas. The notion is the University of Arkansas in 2017 will compete on the level of those two institutions. Monk is the recruit that changes the program and I have the notion for a source in Bentonville that Monk is a heavy lean to the University of Arkansas. His Brother Marcus Monk loves the University of Arkansas and played two sports at the University. Monk is the answer and I will be excited when he leads the University of Arkansas back to the final four in 2017.

It occurred to me to smite you but it seems such a futile gesture and somewhat petty but if ever a case of the smite being warranted this would be it. Nevertheless, I shall not smite but instead will wait for you to tire yourself out. Close to nap time about now. You are getting very, very sleepy.......
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: kevinagee on October 15, 2015, 11:39:31 am
Arkansas basketball team will have an open basketball practice from 8:30 to 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 24 at Bud Walton Arena.

Same weekend that Arkansas commit Daryl Macon and Bentonville senior guard Malik Monk will be taking their official visits

Thanks for the info kevinagee, appreciate it. Looking forward to getting some practice reports. Are you going to be there?
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

King Kong

I hope there is a great atmosphere. Looks like NBA players have 10/24 off. I'd do everything in my power to get all our guys in the league in at some point that weekend. Assume they don't have a team practice or something preventing that.

kevinagee

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on October 15, 2015, 01:36:40 pm
Thanks for the info kevinagee, appreciate it. Looking forward to getting some practice reports. Are you going to be there?

With the Auburn football game now an @ 11 AM kick off. I'm leaning toward going to practice. Not sure how it will all work out with Football though and traffic and parking for those just wanting to go to BB practice only.

hogsanity

Quote from: Hawg Red on October 15, 2015, 01:16:00 pm
I'd almost pay money to know whose second (or third?) account that is.

well, whoever it was they have apparently been wiped from the site. BUt it looks like another couple just like his have shown up.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: kevinagee on October 15, 2015, 11:39:31 am

Did they say anything about bringing non perishables to get in the door?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.