Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From BP

Started by chiefhawg, September 28, 2015, 04:50:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BadHog

HA! Really going to be missing him this year.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

jackflash

I am hoping he has a great NBA season. This is a true Razorback.

PonderinHog

I hope he has a great NBA career.

Iwastherein1969

bobby stays through his senior year and we get monk, an SEC West, an SEC regular season title, an SEC tournament championship...the Sweet 16, the Elite 8, the Final 4 and the NC that our fans deserve....but, money kix that dream right out the window
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 22, 2015, 05:53:59 pm
bobby stays through his senior year and we get monk, an SEC West, an SEC regular season title, an SEC tournament championship...the Sweet 16, the Elite 8, the Final 4 and the NC that our fans deserve....but, money kix that dream right out the window

yeah I feel ya but Bobby was right to pursue his dreams, fans hopes notwithstanding (including my own). Hope he shows enough to get some attention this year. May help us down the line with other bigs. Definitely couldn't hurt.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

hogfan14

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 22, 2015, 05:53:59 pm

None of that is guaranteed. Kentucky had a roster full of players like that and didn't win it all.