Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Recruiting and Beyond

Started by ucahogfan, July 03, 2012, 08:38:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

Quote from: Texashogfan2 on July 26, 2013, 05:46:56 pm
I'm a long time reader and a first time poster. I know this Andrew is a great athlete but i was wondering why you haven't mentioned Corey Campbell's stats.
I post what I find on the PG website.  Campbell hasn't been mentioned since last summer.  Why do you ask?

ricepig

Quote from: Texashogfan2 on July 26, 2013, 05:46:56 pm
I'm a long time reader and a first time poster. I know this Andrew is a great athlete but i was wondering why you haven't mentioned Corey Campbell's stats.

If you have them, post them.

Texashogfan2

Quote from: ucahogfan on July 26, 2013, 05:54:44 pm
I post what I find on the PG website.  Campbell hasn't been mentioned since last summer.  Why do you ask?
Well i had seen on PG site were they posted the top performers last year and was just wondering. My son played summer ball with Campbell and we keep up with whats going on up there. We are Huge Hog fans! Even more interesting when you know someone going there.

Texashogfan2

Quote from: ricepig on July 26, 2013, 06:12:28 pm
If you have them, post them.
I just saw it posted on his PG page under The All Tournament Team. I can go back and look up the stats. I just thought it was odd that he was completely left out..

Texashogfan2

He went 9 for 19, 5 2b, 7 rbi, 6 r, batted 474  .. I don't understand how his 2 3b hits aren't showing up. The Razorback coaches were there at that particular game cause they set close to me. They were setting by a scout and talking to him.. My son had reminded me that Campbell was batting close to 700 before the last 2 days of the tourney. Oh well.. Go Hogs!  Did Matt Brown play anywhere this summer? I met his dad Scott and he is a very nice man.. nice family..

Sueie

Where did Campbell go to high school at?

Sueie

Quote from: Sueie on July 26, 2013, 08:45:43 pm
Where did Campbell go to high school at?

Never mind.  I forgot the Pottsville kid.  He isn't coming I don't think.  Maybe you should have your son ask him "WHY"?

Texashogfan2

Quote from: Sueie on July 26, 2013, 08:48:16 pm
Never mind.  I forgot the Pottsville kid.  He isn't coming I don't think.  Maybe you should have your son ask him "WHY"?
Wow! That sounded like a negative question. I guess I didn't hear about whatever it is your talking about. I will have Kennon call him. So your saying he's not going to Arkansas?

RoughRider Fan

So, anyone know Campbell's plans? If not attending UA, why?