Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great Site for Tracking Arkansas Recruits

Started by doublep, February 10, 2009, 11:27:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

doublep

February 10, 2009, 11:27:56 pm Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 11:22:55 am by doublep
I've put together a web page that shows a Google Map of Razorback football recruits. It currently includes 2010 and above recruits that we've offered.

http://recruiting.BeerReviewsOnline.com

Let me know of any additions you'd like to add to the page. I'll try to keep it up to date, but I'm sure I'll miss some. I have an email address at the bottom of the page for anyone to send me new recruits to add.

I hope you enjoy it.

(And yes, the page is off of my beer site. Check that out too.  :))

jonesark™

cool beans man, great job!!

I would like to see that same thing but with the recruits we signed this year.

booogaga

awesome...

pretty much covers the entire sec area...
GO HOGS!

doublep

Quote from: jonesark on February 10, 2009, 11:34:51 pm

It would be pretty easy to do just the ones we signed. I don't think I could go back and track down everyone we offered last year though.

Table Rocker

good stuff man.

i agree it would be interesting to see this past class and see how our recruiting areas are growing.

Table Rocker

Quote from: NolanForAD on February 10, 2009, 11:52:31 pm
TRocker,
Never knew there was a time limit on 'karma actions' until you single-handedly landed D.D.  :)  Still hittin ya brother!

thanks, i'm trying to get to .500!

booogaga

Quote from: Table Rocker on February 10, 2009, 11:56:50 pm
thanks, i'm trying to get to .500!
i know its crazy, sometimes i think there are a team of guys on the board who dont  post and just go around and give -1 all the time to anyone they see...lol
GO HOGS!

doublep

Quote from: jonesark on February 10, 2009, 11:34:51 pm

2009 Signees have been added to the map.

cbjagman

I love the fact that CBP and staff have taken "the whole world is our oyster" to heart and have adopted the mind set that NO ONE is off limits to their efforts. IMO the good times in recruiting have only just begun.

SILK PURSE

Great job!  +1 for your effort.  I'd like to see this going forward.  It will definitely help us spot trends for strengths/weaknesses in geographical terms. 

I was hoping to see about 10-15 Defensive Tackle recruits, but thats just me.
On the dark days, I sit in a dimly lit alcove crushing up 250mg Nuvigil tablets and knitting tiny pink practice jerseys for Mr. Whiskers.  Then I think of the Herringboner Series--back to back fake punt calls in the 2008 Cotton Bowl.  Soon, shrill peals of laughter echo out the window and across the courtyard.

SILK PURSE

On the dark days, I sit in a dimly lit alcove crushing up 250mg Nuvigil tablets and knitting tiny pink practice jerseys for Mr. Whiskers.  Then I think of the Herringboner Series--back to back fake punt calls in the 2008 Cotton Bowl.  Soon, shrill peals of laughter echo out the window and across the courtyard.

Table Rocker

doublep

Thanks for the feedback.

I've added different colored markers for the various statuses (Commit, Offered, Signed).

Doggtown31LCC

L. Courtney Click
Winthrop Wolves #1
Superman wears Joe Adams pajamas

Horkus Porkus

jonesark™

Quote from: doublep on February 11, 2009, 01:11:39 am
2009 Signees have been added to the map.

GREAT JOB MAN!!

I believe that is the first time someone has actually taken my advise on here!! Looks great, now that's a mighty fine map!!

+1

HamHands

Quote from: booogaga on February 11, 2009, 12:04:02 am
i know its crazy, sometimes i think there are a team of guys on the board who dont  post and just go around and give -1 all the time to anyone they see...lol

Yea, I call 'em Karma snipers.
One day at a time.

Zen_Hog

wholehog92

My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

doublep

Yes. I will keep it updated throughout the year with new offers, commits, etc.

I may add basketball as well if enough people want it.

Razors84

ENHOG

Add basketball please nice job.  I have saved it to my favorites.
\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

doublep

It was stickied last week, but got removed. It is listed in the Pertinent Recruiting Threads.

Boss Hawg

That's excellent! I look forward to the updates. Thanks.

hawgtime

Quote from: doublep on February 10, 2009, 11:27:56 pm
I've put together a web page that shows a Google Map of Razorback football recruits. It currently includes 2010 and above recruits that we've offered.

http://www.BeerReviewsOnline.com/ArkansasRecruits.php

Let me know of any additions you'd like to add to the page. I'll try to keep it up to date, but I'm sure I'll miss some. I have an email address at the bottom of the page for anyone to send me new recruits to add.

I hope you enjoy it.

(And yes, the page is off of my beer site. Check that out too.  :))

how does the BB recruiting look?

doublep

I am working on getting it added. It may take a few days.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

hogmaulywhopper

I'm not so worried about defensive tackles as I am about defensive ends.  the dt's on this team that i can think of are : sheppard, stadther, jones, askew, crowell, alfred davis, d. jones, j. henderson, r. thomas, and b. lampkin(10 right there and sheppard will for sure play the middle after gaining 15-20 lbs.) the de's look depleted :bequette, davis, ambrose, nash, christopher, calendar(who is nowhere ready to play at his size),  and possibly salinas and fenton(walk-ons)

doublep

Basketball has been added. There's still some things I will tweak but i tried to add all 2009 bball commits and all 2010 and 2011 offers.

touchdownark

we are definately going after recruits from texas,alabama,georgia, and florida witch is great to see

mhuff

Great , great work. Can you update both FB & BB?

doublep

elksnort

Really nice stuff, doublep! Very nice. I love maps.

+100

doublep

Updated the map again. New items include:

ESPN Link and Rating
Rivals and Scout Star Rating
Filter based off of commits to other schools
Google ads for you to click and support your favorite Hog Recruit Map provider

And updated link is http://recruiting.beerreviewsonline.com

Tomhog™

Everyone should visit this site.  A lot of time was spent doing this and he made a few upgrades where you can filter all sorts of great information.  For people that love to make statistics, this is a great place to get a lot of info.

Thanks for all the hard work, doublep. 

WOODSHOG

This really brings it into focus, but now the depression sets in ! Ha
Maybe some more blue and yellow would help.

Earl

doublep

Added a new feature to the recruiting map. You can now filter by recruits' ESPN star rankings, Scout star rankings and Rivals star rankings. Also, you can filter by the player's average star ranking across all three sites.

I'll be adding 24x7 Sports to the list once they add more players to their database.

Let me know of any issues.

www.RecruitMaps.com/arkansas