Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas primed to build on 2018 recruiting class

Started by jbcarol, February 09, 2017, 06:27:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vantage 8 dude

April 01, 2017, 01:51:15 pm #100 Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 02:36:56 pm by Vantage 8 dude
Quote from: jbcarol on March 31, 2017, 01:39:30 pm
https://twitter.com/Michael_Carvell/status/847812493208686592
Lunney really needs to get his stuff together. Recently had a very interesting discussion/dabate with Pig in the Pokey about Luke's official star rating. When I mentioned that the young man is currently rated a 3* on at least one site, although I most definitely think he will get an upgrade, you would have thought that I had committed treason or burned a Hog flag. I was most certainly accused of some how bashing the young man and possibly even questioning his honor.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

redleg

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on February 14, 2017, 09:06:57 am
Off subject of recruiting sorry but..  Redleg - I have a poster similiar to your icon pic in my catch all closet upstairs.  This is the first time I've seen something similiar to it anywhere else.  They may be common and I've just never seen it before.  I don't even remember when I picked it up.  It's signed Larrieu - '74 with thanks to a couple folks hidden in the grass.  Google searches came up with nothing when I looked.  I'm just curious over where you found that.
Sorry, don't remember.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

HardingHog

https://twitter.com/ByronVaughns/status/850521428931866626

Byron Vaughns-Hobbs committed to Texas a couple days ago. So that's one LB prospect off the board

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: HardingHog on April 09, 2017, 09:58:45 pm
https://twitter.com/ByronVaughns/status/850521428931866626

Byron Vaughns-Hobbs committed to Texas a couple days ago. So that's one LB prospect off the board
We will see if he sticks. Danny West seems to think we still have a chance.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 01, 2017, 01:51:15 pm
Lunney really needs to get his stuff together. Recently had a very interesting discussion/dabate with Pig in the Pokey about Luke's official star rating. When I mentioned that the young man is currently rated a 3* on at least one site, although I most definitely think he will get an upgrade, you would have thought that I had committed treason or burned a Hog flag. I was most certainly accused of some how bashing the young man and possibly even questioning his honor.
seek help dude
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 16, 2017, 02:42:23 pm
seek help dude
So sad. While as expected Ford did officially get his fourth star, AT THE TIME (prior to) of our original discussion you were ranting that I was somehow trashing the kid. Further from the truth; I merely pointed out that no every site saw him as an official 4 star. Looks as if Lunney, at least at the time of the referenced comment, agreed. I merely pointed out that your total original overreaction was comical and lunacy. Whatever.....it's over, done, finis, past, beyond further discussion and argument. For everyone's sanity please give it a REST!!!!

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Pig in the Pokey

April 24, 2017, 02:40:51 pm #130 Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 03:04:44 pm by Pig in the Pokey
Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 16, 2017, 05:44:59 pm
So sad. While as expected Ford did officially get his fourth star, AT THE TIME (prior to) of our original discussion you were ranting that I was somehow trashing the kid. Further from the truth; I merely pointed out that no every site saw him as an official 4 star. Looks as if Lunney, at least at the time of the referenced comment, agreed. I merely pointed out that your total original overreaction was comical and lunacy. Whatever.....it's over, done, finis, past, beyond further discussion and argument. For everyone's sanity please give it a REST!!!!
your posts are pathetic; always bringing my name up and then have the nerve to tell me to "give it a rest"! It all started with you quoting me talking trash about my thread (the #2 TE in the country, too). You did not "simply point out" anything. And you did it aggressively and like , well, I won't resort to name calling, but your actions were quite busch league, so to speak. Now it's every time I come on Hogville I see random posts with you mentioning me by name and trashing me. whatever, just quit stalking. YOU can't give it a rest. If you want it to end, STOP MENTIONING me by name and running around quoting me bringing it up over and over. ESPECIALLY when you were wrong. All 4 of them are 4 stars. Get over it.

All of our posts are time stamped and recorded in HV history, Sport. I was on a two week vacation b/c my political beliefs are hated in this part of the world, and I guess I said too much, and when I came back I found no less than 5 random places where you were mentioning me while I couldnt even respond. Not quoting me or tagging me so I can see it and respond; no, slyly name dropping trying to talk crap. Too bad for you people on here I've chatted with for a decade point them out to me, and I responded. Now you are still doing it. That's why i said "get help" in this very thread, just randomly puttin my name in your mouth. You are acting like my 13 year old daughter's lil friends just talking smack. Every time I see your drivel mentioning me I will respond, so please get my name out of your mouff. If you have something to say to me do it in a PM and stop embarrassing yourself in public.

I apologise to every other Hogvillian for having to even make this post, I'm just real tired of seeing my name in this creeper's every post. This will be my last reply on this publicly, I assure you of that. I guess I'll just flag his posts if he brings it up again. Hell, I'll flag MY OWN post so a mod can warn/vacay us if he feels the need to now, but I'm about sick of coming on here getting drive-by'd daily by this cat.

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

anybody know anything about this guy? Seems our best chance to land a 5*. 2018 College Football Recruit

Brey Walker
Southmoore, Class of '18
Moore, Oklahoma
T
6-7, 300 pounds
Top Schools:
Arkansas Razorbacks
Georgia Bulldogs
Michigan Wolverines

Vantage 8 dude

April 24, 2017, 03:10:54 pm #132 Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 04:41:58 pm by Vantage 8 dude
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 24, 2017, 02:40:51 pm
your posts are pathetic; always bringing my name up and then have the nerve to tell me to "give it a rest"! It all started with you quoting me talking trash about my thread (the #2 TE in the country, too). You did not "simply point out" anything. And you did it aggressively and like , well, I won't resort to name calling, but your actions were quite busch league, so to speak. Now it's every time I come on Hogville I see random posts with you mentioning me by name and trashing me. whatever, just quit stalking. YOU can't give it a rest. If you want it to end, STOP MENTIONING me by name and running around quoting me bringing it up over and over. ESPECIALLY when you were wrong. All 4 of them are 4 stars. Get over it.

All of our posts are time stamped and recorded in HV history, Sport. I was on a two week vacation b/c my political beliefs are hated in this part of the world, and I guess I said too much, and when I came back I found no less than 5 random     places where you were mentioning me while I couldnt even respond. Not quoting me or tagging me so I can see it and respond; no, slyly name dropping trying to talk crap. Too bad for you people on here I've chatted with for a decade point them out to me, and I responded. Now you are still doing it. That's why i said "get help" in this very thread, just randomly puttin my name in your mouth. You are acting like my 13 year old daughter's lil friends just talking smack. Every time I see your drivel mentioning me I will respond, so please get my name out of your mouff. If you have something to say to me do it in a PM and stop embarrassing yourself in public.

I apologise to every other Hogvillian for having to even make this post, I'm just real tired of seeing my name in this creeper's every post. This will be my last reply on this publicly, I assure you of that. I guess I'll just flag his posts if he brings it up again. Hell, I'll flag MY OWN post so a mod can warn/vacay us if he feels the need to now, but I'm about sick of coming on here getting drive-by'd daily by this cat.
Yeah, the kid finally got his fourth star, at least from 24/7. Congrats to him and the Hogs. Now can we FINALLY give everyone else on here a break ??? I mean for someone who apologizes to everyone for keeping the subject matter going.......you certainly have a very interesting way of showing it with a rant of something like 20 sentences. By the way, if you're going to lambast me for whatever at least you could spell "bush league" correctly...it's not "busch". Spell check is a truly wonderful function and invention on your computer-you might even want to try it some time. Oh yeah, the fact that your "political beliefs are hated in this part of the world and I guess I said too much", your words not mine, have exactly WHAT to do with what? I mean I could care less, as I suspect it does to most everyone else. And in plain English please explain what you're trying to convey in the "get my name out of your mouff" comment. Of course, you can PM me and not further prolong the agony for everyone else on here.

Hogs49ers

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 24, 2017, 02:41:57 pm
anybody know anything about this guy? Seems our best chance to land a 5*. 2018 College Football Recruit

Brey Walker
Southmoore, Class of '18
Moore, Oklahoma
T
6-7, 300 pounds
Top Schools:
Arkansas Razorbacks
Georgia Bulldogs
Michigan Wolverines

He is apparently happily committed to OU, unless you know something we do not?
SCREW Vandy!

jbcarol

jbcarol

Michael Carvell‏ @Michael_Carvell 4m4 minutes ago

Arkansas commit Connor Noland hopes Razorbacks land fellow 4-star QB Gerry Bohanon http://sptz.us/2q2qlT2

hawginbigd1

Quote from: jbcarol on April 25, 2017, 09:11:47 am

Arkansas commit Connor Noland hopes Razorbacks land fellow 4-star QB Gerry Bohanon http://sptz.us/2q2qlT2
Nice that is what I have been waiting to hear from Mr. Noland.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hogs49ers on April 24, 2017, 10:19:18 pm
He is apparently happily committed to OU, unless you know something we do not?
weird that 247 showed him as a final 3 of Arkansas, UGA, and Michigan and that he's an enormous 5* tackle. Would have been lovely, I guess.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: jbcarol on April 25, 2017, 09:11:47 am

Love this young man! How many times have we seen recruits pout or down right decommit if there ends up being another player recruited at the same position in the same class? How many "hot shots" would rather have the "skids greased" and their position greatly enhanced by NOT having competition at their particular class? Happens all the time. It's obviously that Conner loves the team and the program far more than he does just trying to ensure his potential starting role is enhanced by another young man at the same position not being possibly signed.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jbcarol on April 29, 2017, 07:09:49 pm
https://twitter.com/schoolboyshaun/status/858433454161231872
yo! that's great. This guy would be NASTY as our OLB. Kid is fast, a hitter, and has a knack for finding the ball. Can get to the Qb in 2 seconds.

lumphog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 30, 2017, 01:25:31 pm
yo! that's great. This guy would be NASTY as our OLB. Kid is fast, a hitter, and has a knack for finding the ball. Can get to the Qb in 2 seconds.
Sounds like his mom loved Arkansas

jbcarol

jbcarol

solitons

it is so exciting to see these young men choose to be a Razorback!
Go Hogs!

jbcarol