Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody think?

Started by Tick Hog, December 30, 2016, 12:04:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tick Hog

That this loss changes any of the decisions that will be made as far coaches coming back? Would it even help at this point?

BigSexyHog

I hope so.  Want heads to roll .  Tired of this mickey mouse program
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hawghiggs

It would help. I'm all for a complete retooling of the staff. I'd like to see the Hawgs get around 5 new coaches.

shshark00

Quote from: Hawghiggs on December 30, 2016, 12:13:06 am
It would help. I'm all for a complete retooling of the staff. I'd like to see the Hawgs get around 5 new coaches.
That's too many. It lengthens BB's leash when you revamp a staff that much. I say 2-3 at most starting with a new DC

taylorb1031

Quote from: shshark00 on December 30, 2016, 12:15:29 am
That's too many. It lengthens BB's leash when you revamp a staff that much. I say 2-3 at most starting with a new DC

You think CBB gets to stay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

shshark00

taylorb1031

Quote from: shshark00 on December 30, 2016, 12:20:45 am
No. I know he gets to say. The ridiculous buyout says so

We can thank the ignorant AD for that one.

Hopefully CBB will just resign since he's embarrassing himself and the team.

ADavisTheGOAT

I just want Robb Smith, Rory Seagrest, and Kurt Anderson gone.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

hogsanity

to answer your thread title no I do not think many posters here think at all.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

taylorb1031

Quote from: Hogfan991 on December 30, 2016, 12:23:10 am

Wont solve the problem.

You could change CBB's assistant coaches 100 times and you would get the same result each time.

CBB is the problem not the assistants.

taylorb1031

Quote from: hogsanity on December 30, 2016, 12:27:05 am
to answer your thread title no I do not think many posters here think at all.

Cool Story Bro

hogsanity

Quote from: taylorb1031 on December 30, 2016, 12:28:29 am
Cool Story Bro

lets see, so far we have posters who have said the problem is because JFB said we can never have a black qb. Another said we are as talented as any other team. Another that the real issue is the kids are quitters, but another aid they are not. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Tick Hog

Quote from: taylorb1031 on December 30, 2016, 12:27:39 am
Wont solve the problem.

You could change CBB's assistant coaches 100 times and you would get the same result each time.

CBB is the problem not the assistants.
On one hand I do agree with this but I think that comes from me maybe having high expectations. I don't believe that I would have those if I wouldn't have seen the success than we can have here not that long ago. Prior to that I was a fan extremely happy with an 7-8 win season and a bowl win.

On the other hand I do believe that BB is a smart business type man that may adapt to keep his career going ( he's here for the next 2 regardless). I guess the thing that disappoints me the most is that we're not very good at all at what he's suppose to hang his hat on.

Hawghiggs

Quote from: Hogfan991 on December 30, 2016, 12:23:10 am

These three have got to go. I also wouldn't mind if Enos found a new home and we hired a special teams coach.