Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uncommon coach

Started by BigSexyHog, December 29, 2016, 11:10:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Lost the most uncommon game of all time.  And loves to support his uncommon coaches.  We are in great shape with our uncommon AD

We have a lot of losses out there.  We love to lose
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

NuttinItUp

Uncommon post by an uncommon OP.

reddogjcss

It's very Uncommon for Coach B to win with out Hayden telling him every move to make. Only way he done as good as Coach B did at Wisconsin is because Hayden Fry told him what to do, how to do it & when to do it.

RME

Held scoreless in the 2nd half 2 games in a row. Ya know, that is pretty damn uncommon for the only SEC team with a 3,000+ passer and 1,000+ rusher.

I think I'll go get my piss hot. Sue me for having fun when we won ballgames.

wachhog

Quote from: reddogjcss on December 29, 2016, 11:32:07 pm
It's very Uncommon for Coach B to win with out Hayden telling him every move to make. Only way he done as good as Coach B did at Wisconsin is because Hayden Fry told him what to do, how to do it & when to do it.
You people don't remember the Hayden Fry I remember. When I was in graduate school at SMU, he was known as Hayden Cry. Because that's all he did. Whine and make excuses.

moses_007

I've just about given up on us ever winning the SEC in football.  Basketball will likely never be relevant again either.  It was a sad night last night for Arkansas sports.

We aren't anything anymore but a championship track school.