Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quit blaming Bielema

Started by Gonzo, December 29, 2016, 10:37:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonzo

He was given an extension and massive buyout FOR GOING 7-6 AND 2-6 IN THE SEC! He has a hot wife (honestly, good for him), a budding tv career, and was rewarded for producing pretty much the same performance he had this season. Why in the world should he think anything more should be expected? Want to make some changes? Don't prune around the edges, start at the top with the one dumb enough to give him such a monster prize for being average. As far as I know, that one's boss was much smarter and he is not insulated by some inane, inflated buyout. Make that change and I can assure you some folks will start feeling the rightful pressure.

Go Hogs!

pignparadise

Quote from: Gonzo on December 29, 2016, 10:37:24 pm
He was given an extension and massive buyout FOR GOING 7-6 AND 2-6 IN THE SEC! He has a hot wife (honestly, good for him), a budding tv career, and was rewarded for producing pretty much the same performance he had this season. Why in the world should he think anything more should be expected? Want to make some changes? Don't prune around the edges, start at the top with the one dumb enough to give him such a monster prize for being average. As far as I know, that one's boss was much smarter and he is not insulated by some inane, inflated buyout. Make that change and I can assure you some folks will start feeling the rightful pressure.

Go Hogs!
I like this post
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

hoghearted

Go Hogs!

fantastic
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

JOKERHOG

Send JL packing tonight and let the new AD pick the next coach
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Bigmac2

Go Hogs!

This

Tortfeasor

Quote from: JOKERHOG on December 29, 2016, 10:41:36 pm
Send JL packing tonight and let the new AD pick the next coach

Idiot quote of the night.

HoggieStyle

Did you not hear Beilema say it was "on him" tonight at his post game presser?

o_O

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

code red

Totally agree. Football and basketball showed their true colors tonite.  Now.  Do you hog fans think Coach Enos could have got us to 8 wins as a HC!  I think yes   . Time to make bait.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou