Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Worst CBB LOSS

Started by Foiathefatty, December 29, 2016, 10:33:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Foiathefatty

Toledo in '15, Auburn, Mizzou, Aggie, Hokie or LSU '16?

All the gas-lighting about uncommon character is about to catch up with him.  Players shoplifting, spitting in an opponent's face and more or less quitting on him late in games -- he's not creating a better culture. 

He was known as a thug in Whisky, and I highly doubt that has changed.  There's more going on here than we know -- there has to be.

We may not be rid of him for a couple of years unless there he violates the terms of his contract. I don't think he will ever win more than 8 or 9 games in a season.  His teams look out of shape and gassed late in games.  Coaches figure out his game plan in a half, then stomp us in the 2nd.  He hasn't been able to make any sort of adjustment to salvage wins or even be competitive once the tide turns on him . 

We were up by 24 at halftime, and with 5 minutes left in the 4th, down by 11, the game was over. This should never be the case, and it has happened several times.  He's out of his depth, and needs to waddle off quietly.

I was one of the people who thought HDN should have been fired because he sucked and not over the FOIA and MM.  I thought CBP had to go because he'd never be able to recruit.  Right now, I'd buy him a new custom Harley and 2 hot volleyball blonds if he'd come back.

It's not the players -- it's CBB.  He's an average coach at best.

HoggieStyle

When you've got 4 contenders for the title in one season....

Bubba's Bruisers

Rutgers '13 (wasn't that '13)
A$M '14
Toledo '15
AU, MO, and VT '16
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bebop

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 29, 2016, 11:06:00 pm
Rutgers '13 (wasn't that '13)
A$M '14
Toledo '15
AU, MO, and VT '16

Don't forget Texas Tech in '15.