Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We should intentionally spot all our opponents 14 points in the first half

Started by Tejano Jawg, December 29, 2016, 09:55:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

At least that saves us from hearing—

-WHAT AN EPIC COMEBACK BY fill in the blank.
-WHAT AN EPIC MELTDOWN, ONCE AGAIN, BY ARKANSAS.
-WHAT A FINE COACHING JOB BY put other coach's name in here IN THE 2ND HALF.
-THERE SEEMS TO BE STRANGE TREND WITH THE RAZORBACKS.
-LARGEST COMEBACK WIN IN SCHOOL HISTORY (*this is true with VT today...just saw it on the crawler.)

Is is wrong for me to just want to return to the days when we'd just flat out lose? Maybe we scratch out a couple scores in the middle of our opponent scoring 40-something. Or like the gut-wreching close losses that still haunt me—Earl Campbell's screen pass to set up UT's winning score, Stoerner's fumble, Atwater's dropped pick that would have iced the Miami game. Now, those don't seem so bad.

We're starting to be a punch line—some of the sports world is laughing at us, the others are baffled about how one team can keep doing this. I'm getting tired of being newsworthy because of HOW we lost, just not HOW BAD.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

go hogues

It's really becoming clear that the University of Arkansas doesn't belong in the SEC. Our athletic program is lousy across all sports and you just don't see a will to win - starting in the front office down to the student athletes.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

ShadowTheHedgehog

We should take three knees and punt on every possession of the second half.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on December 29, 2016, 10:00:15 pm
We should take three knees and punt on every possession of the second half.
We should join a conference that only plays the first half of their games.......
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: DLUXHOG on December 29, 2016, 10:01:35 pm
We should join a conference that only plays the first half of their games.......

As I recall, my junior high football games had 6 minute quarters. No, that's not the same. What's the rule on games being called at the half because of weather, lightning or something? What conference has the worst weather from early-September to mid-December?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork