Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Football program embarrassed the state/university

Started by TulsaJack32, December 29, 2016, 09:14:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on December 29, 2016, 10:05:14 pm
I often wonder if people like you and your smart arss condescension would come off as well face to face.

I'm guessing not....

You'd be wrong, I'm loved by all. What I don't accept, is some lame post on a message board without something to back up ones plan. I try to deal in reality, if you want Jeff Long fired, you better have some type of plan besides typing it on HV.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: tzthib on December 29, 2016, 10:17:16 pm
I live in VA and I am absolutely dreading going anywhere tomorrow.

We almost relocated to Roanoke, VA 8 months ago.

Thank God we didn't have to and could stay in Arkansas!

Would be brutal there for a hog fan after that fiasco.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: ricepig on December 29, 2016, 10:21:25 pm
You'd be wrong, I'm loved by all. What I don't accept, is some lame post on a message board without something to back up ones plan. I try to deal in reality, if you want Jeff Long fired, you better have some type of plan besides typing it on HV.

Haha, says who? You?!

I'll type whatever I want as long as Lanny or the other mods don't take issue with it.

I don't answer to you nor does anyone else, so get bent. It's a message board where people express their opinions on their team without qualification.

If you don't like it, well too darn bad.

hoglady

The game was horrible.
But man, Sprinkle - kid got a $450 shopping spree and has to try to steal stuff. No excuse for that.
And Morgan - please be a better person than that. Morgan wasn't right all night. I got irritated with him early in the game when he barely even tried to block for D Reed and then didn't help Reed up when he got creamed by Morgan's man.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ricepig

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on December 29, 2016, 10:26:56 pm
Haha, says who? You?!

I'll type whatever I want as long as Lanny or the other mods don't take issue with it.

I don't answer to you nor does anyone else, so get bent. It's a message board where people express their opinions on their team without qualification.

If you don't like it, well too darn bad.
You appear to be the one getting "bent" with my responses to you, maybe you should take your on advice???

Pigdiana Jones

Quote from: EastArkHog 47 on December 29, 2016, 09:53:41 pm
Dumb ASS jeff long fired the best coach we had in years, now we are stuck with the pig farmer from iowa and a DC who has no idea where he is at.

This!
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

JOKERHOG

Quote from: HardCore on December 29, 2016, 09:49:57 pm
Then fire the Dip5#|+ who set and signed the contract....

Exactly, its not like im surprised it turned out this way. 
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

BentonvilleJeff

How many records did we set this year for other teams? Biggest comeback ever for their record books. Gave up the most rushing yards ever to Auburn in a conference game. Missouri I think was their greatest comeback in a 2nd half ever. We are historically bad this year. Like since the start of football bad.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: ricepig on December 29, 2016, 10:30:56 pm
You appear to be the one getting "bent" with my responses to you, maybe you should take your on advice???

I'm not bent at all, I'm quite straight.

hoglady

Quote from: BentonvilleJeff on December 29, 2016, 10:45:22 pm
How many records did we set this year for other teams? Biggest comeback ever for their record books. Gave up the most rushing yards ever to Auburn in a conference game. Missouri I think was their greatest comeback in a 2nd half ever. We are historically bad this year. Like since the start of football bad.

Pulled this stat off TD - this really puts this game in perspective.
In the last 10 years, FBS teams leading by 24 or more at the half were 902-4.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

NorCalRazorback

Quote from: hoglady on December 29, 2016, 10:30:20 pm
The game was horrible.
But man, Sprinkle - kid got a $450 shopping spree and has to try to steal stuff. No excuse for that.
And Morgan - please be a better person than that. Morgan wasn't right all night. I got irritated with him early in the game when he barely even tried to block for D Reed and then didn't help Reed up when he got creamed by Morgan's man.

Great post!  Fully agree with you and was thinking the same thing when I saw Morgan whiff on that play that got D Reed creamed, he also whiffed and got the QB killed on another play.
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20