Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can anybody relay what BB said in the post game presser?

Started by MemphisBossHog, December 29, 2016, 09:04:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MemphisBossHog

has anybody heard what BB said after the game?  Or is it going on now?  I am not where I can watch or hear anything on radio.  Just wondering what BB said if the post game presser is over.  Just really curious as to what he could possibly say.

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

go hogues

Proud of team, couple things didn't go the way we wanted, I graduate my players, looking forward to spring ball, great blueberry scones at Panera, CBB out!
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

AirWarren

Bielema on the second half: "I've never seen the tide turn so quickly in all three phases — offense, defense and special teams." He adds that he's unsure what one thing caused the collapse. Says many things played a role.
"It's 100 percent my responsibility." Bielema takes ownership for the loss.
Bielema: "I'm very disappointed. It's not OK to accept this." He apologizes to the fans who made the trip to the game.
Bielema acknowledges his team has been consistently poor in the second half all season. He says it's something he will definitely look at in the offseason.
The "unforced errors" were the most-frustrating aspect of the loss, in Bielema's opinion. Arkansas had 4 turnovers and 12 penalties.
Bielema says senior WR Drew Morgan was ejected for spitting in an opponents face. Bielema calls it "very embarrassing."

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hawghiggs

alohawg

Just watch the Missouri post game presser and insert VT where mentioned.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

ricepig

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Hawgphish

Quote from: AP85 on December 29, 2016, 09:08:21 pm
Bielema on the second half: "I've never seen the tide turn so quickly in all three phases — offense, defense and special teams." He adds that he's unsure what one thing caused the collapse. Says many things played a role.
Bielema: "I'm very disappointed. It's not OK to accept this." He apologizes to the fans who made the trip to the game.
Bielema acknowledges his team has been consistently poor in the second half all season. He says it's something he will definitely look at in the offseason.
The "unforced errors" were the most-frustrating aspect of the loss, in Bielema's opinion. Arkansas had 4 turnovers and 12 penalties.
Bielema says senior WR Drew Morgan was ejected for spitting in an opponents face. Bielema calls it "very embarrassing."
except in the last game we played vs. missouri

Ex-Trumpet

Just words...he will not be held responsible.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Pigdiana Jones on December 29, 2016, 09:07:05 pm
I don't want to hear excuses
I agree.  I want to hear just what the he!! he thinks happened.  I wonder if he is going to call out some folks and call their performances unacceptable--coaching and or players.   Himself.   I just want him to man up and not give a list of excuses.  That was an embarrassing performance on national TV.  Embarrassed our conference. 

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

MemphisBossHog

Thanks AP.  Thanks for the info. 

I do agree with other posters, no one will question him or call him out.  Just words. As long as JLong is there to provide cover, BB is just fine

mlloyd4

Spitting and shoplifting. Wow. This is our Senior leadership. Helps explain the season. Fire an assistant coach and lets move on. Bielema gets a 8 million pass until 2018, then he is gone or we are in the SEC championship game.
WPS

Coach V. Slocombe

CBB is a loud mouth idiot that thought he was going to come to the SEC and dominate...Surprise, Surprise...his record has not caught up to his mouth...
I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.  Vince Lombardi

coolbreeze3279

Quote from: Coach V. Slocombe on December 29, 2016, 09:28:14 pm
CBB is a loud mouth idiot that thought he was going to come to the SEC and dominate...Surprise, Surprise...his record has not caught up to his mouth...

"come to the SEC and dominate."

Or were those your thoughts?

Link?

Calling All Hogs

Easy to take responsibility for poor performance when you are given a six year pass.