Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is looking forward....

Started by razorsharptusk, December 29, 2016, 08:30:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorsharptusk

To next year?  What do you think changes going forward? Want it or not, coach B. Isn't  going anywhere.  So, how do they fix this going forward? There seems to be some serious issues in this program.
GO HOGS!!

Kendall

Fire Jeff Long and give the next AD next season to find a replacement for Bielema.

NuttinItUp

Frank Ragnow returning will do wonders.

Hook 'em Hogs

I am!!!  A new year, new opportunities. Seriously?  Who won't have ANY hope when game 1 rolls around?  Come on, we're hog fans!

go hogues

Gonna be harder once recruits start jumping ship.

Next year will be a disaster.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 29, 2016, 08:33:56 pm

I'm interpreting this as sarcasm.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

mlloyd4

Well, I'm definitely looking forward to next year. 2016 sucked.
WPS

pfrg999

ooohhhh goodness.. It'll be just peaches and cream and unicorns and National Championships for everyone... LOL Honestly It'll be the same 6-7 to 8-6 same ol crap show, underachieving, rebuild, wait till next year, middle of the pack..... But the check to CBB will still be good... Wait how many cupcakes do we play before we are the cupcake... #CBBStrong
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

razorsharptusk

Could next year be the "hot seat" year for Coach?
GO HOGS!!

AirForceHog

I am. I love Razorback football. Woo Pig Sooie!!
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

coolbreeze3279

I am.  I'm not shocked by this loss.  I am shocked that we were ahead by so many at half though.  After the Missouri game I was already looking forward.  After 2 years of improvement I knew there would be some setback.  This is it.  Not sure how some expected more.  Hopefully our talent on the field improves and that's when we'll step foward again.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: go hogues on December 29, 2016, 08:35:00 pm
Gonna be harder once recruits start jumping ship.

Next year will be a disaster.
We're going to start losing our 3 stars now? How will we finish 12th in the SEC in recruiting?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

East Clintwood

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 29, 2016, 08:33:56 pm

Why.  He was here this year and  we sucked, just as we will next year.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Coolbreeze nice move.  I wondered when a Sunshiner would roll up.  All BB needs is more time, right?  These players are as talented as our average over the last 20 to 30 years.  These players are mental midgets because they are not coached to be better.  These players are not as bad as they appeared in this second half.  This coaching is as bad as you seen this second half.

coolbreeze3279

Quote from: 12247 on December 29, 2016, 09:03:42 pm
Coolbreeze nice move.  I wondered when a Sunshiner would roll up.  All BB needs is more time, right?  These players are as talented as our average over the last 20 to 30 years.  These players are mental midgets because they are not coached to be better.  These players are not as bad as they appeared in this second half.  This coaching is as bad as you seen this second half.

Rolled up... these players aren't talented enough (as a group) in my opinion. I'm not sure what you're watching.  VT just came out flat as usual. 

GTOWNHOG

Glad we are not playing MICHIGAN next year.... A blessing in disguise.
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

coolbreeze3279

Why is everyone so surprised???? I thought everyone knew this was going to be a rebuilding year going into this game?

coolbreeze3279

RazorbackAlways

Next year will be a lot worse. Just look at the schedule. Away games in the worst places.

Dirty

I'm not buying anymore tickets until CBB is gone!

ICEman

Wait till you see that North End Zone fabricate into shape over the next nine months.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)