Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You can't blame the coaches.

Started by Hawg Life, December 29, 2016, 08:17:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Life

MrKlem10

Hell I can call plays against our defense and Enos can't dial up a play in the second half unless he is 6 yards ahead of the sticks.   BB can't pull them together to stop the bleeding.   Yes you can blame the leadership. 

kodiakisland

If it was a one time thing, OK.  It's not.  It's a repeatable quality with this team.  It's as much coaching as the players.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

grayhawg

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 29, 2016, 08:17:27 pm
This loss is on the players!!!
The Coaches are PAID to have players ready and our coaches never have our players for the second half.

HiggiePiggy

Bull crap you can't blame the coaches.  This is a damn joke.  How do you go from being up 24-0 owning a team and then not show up in th second half.  Exactly the same thing that happen with Missouri. What are they doing and saying to them at halftime?
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

AirForceHog

Players lose this game. Be mad all you want
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Inhogswetrust

Yes I can because the coaches are responsible for how the players play. Even the announcers say they have no explaination for our second half woes this whole year. That is coaching and lack of motivation and adjustments. Guess who is responsible for those two critical things. The coaches!

PS------ check out the adjustments and how Bud Fosters defense has played the second half. THATS coaching!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Cowtown Hog

Bobby Bowden once said, "It's on the players in the first half, on the coaches in the second."

Tick Hog

Bubba's Bruisers

Yes, coaches are not responsible for this.  It's obvious.  Coaches are bigger than the program.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

pfrg999

Sounds like a piss ass excuse... 6 million for this crap... Go and tell those players that... .
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

pignparadise

Quote from: AirForceHog on December 29, 2016, 08:22:15 pm
Players take own the personality of their ciach.
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

MrKlem10

Attitude  reflects leadership....

DocHogliday

6 penalties.  4 turnovers.  1 ejection.  0 offensive points.
I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?

Atlhogfan1

Bielema is done.   Just a matter of when.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Ramboar

I'll be yo Huckleberry

fyrfytnrazrbacfan

Even the announcers said BB was standing all alone on the sideline. He is the head coach and should step up and pull the players together. This isn't the first meltdown and won't be the last as long as this coaching staff is on the hill!
"Those who say it can't be done should get the he** out of the way of those that's doing it!"  Rev Run

HiggiePiggy

Teams lose the game.  Coaches are suppose to have the players ready. Obviously that is not something our coaches do at halftime to them.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

HamSammich

I don't even have the words... bless your little simple soul

AirForceHog

Right because those turnovers weren't coached

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

AirForceHog

Derjen

This loss and the Missoui loss is on the coaches for not making 2nd half adjustments.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Cowtown Hog on December 29, 2016, 08:22:54 pm
Bobby Bowden once said, "It's on the players in the first half, on the coaches in the second."

He knows. Hes a NC winning coach and he's a Hall of Famer. I'd bet my yearly salary Bret never gets either one of those honors.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

justasportsfan

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 29, 2016, 08:23:52 pm

In 3 or 4 more years, sheesh

TulsaJack32

Lack of execution, penalties and lack of discipline are on the coaches. 

shshark00

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 29, 2016, 08:23:52 pm
This.
Just a matter of when it becomes the most affordable

mlloyd4

WPS

RedRock

Coaches recruit, coaches coach, coaches get fired. No emotions just a business.

jacobp

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

AirForceHog

Quote from: RedRock on December 29, 2016, 08:28:42 pm

Have you read the board? No emotion??

BOAR_N2BWILD

If we do not have a new offensive line coach and at least a new  D-coordinator CBB should be released. Offensive line can't run block for love or money. I am a big supporter of Bielema but he can't become stubborn.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

pfrg999

Fat boy Bert Lost this, Fat boy Brets D lost this, Bert Fat boys recruits lost this,  Bert lost this Bert's Defense lost this... Time for a Mumble mumble new conference...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

HamSammich

Lol air force hog you live in a different reality from the rest of us who are held accountable for our jobs.... must be a nice fantasy land you are in

Ramboar

Quote from: AirForceHog on December 29, 2016, 08:25:53 pm
Right because those turnovers weren't coached

You aren't. convincing any sane person our coaches don't suck. Give it up airman.
I'll be yo Huckleberry

RazorChuck

Time to fire some coaches, starting at the top.

SemperFi

It's time for some coaches to get fired and some players to lose their scholarships. This is an absolute embarrassment and I simply cannot support this any longer.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

TheEnemy

Players made mistakes.....but coaches never found away to get the team back on track.

We spun out of control and the coaches could only watch.  Had no idea on adjustments and how to stop the bleeding.

THAT...you can blame on the coaches.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: RedRock on December 29, 2016, 08:28:42 pm

One of the most factual posts ever. Good job.

roothawg

AirForceHog

Quote from: SemperFi on December 29, 2016, 08:31:00 pm
It's time for some coaches to get fired and some players to lose their scholarships. This is an absolute embarrassment and I simply cannot support this any longer.

Now that's more like it. I am not happy with the outcome at all but to chase off a head coach right now. No thanks. Position coaches and players change needs to happen.

Kevin

Bull. Two games in a row total meltdown in second half. 
Coaches recruited them ,and they coach  them

All on the coaches
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

roothawg

even with no coaching can you do what we did 2nd half

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: justasportsfan on December 29, 2016, 08:27:21 pm
In 3 or 4 more years, sheesh

Two more years of this dung and I might give up my season tickets.

shshark00

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 29, 2016, 08:33:59 pm

Two more years of this dung and I might give up my season tickets.

Where you seated? I'm interested.

WorfHog

Coaches recruited most of these players so it's on them too.

HamSammich

Quote from: shshark00 on December 29, 2016, 08:34:26 pm
Where you seated? I'm interested.

Tired of broke people like you saying this crap... within theee years I predict your rich butt will be able to by 1000 season tickets. Good for you. This program is in the tank. Buy up hoser:

SemperFi

Quote from: AirForceHog on December 29, 2016, 08:32:21 pm

Now that's more like it. I am not happy with the outcome at all but to chase off a head coach right now. No thanks. Position coaches and players change needs to happen.

I'd start with Robb "No defense" Smith. As a matter of fact he walks home tonight. Rory Segrest would be the next to go and they could keep each other company on the long walk home.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan