Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema Supporters

Started by Sho Nuff, December 29, 2016, 07:56:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho Nuff

Help me understand why you think he will turn this around.  What has he shown you, not what has he said, but what has he actually done?

Athog

Are you saying we need to change our head coach now?? Help me understand?

DoctorSusscrofa

Tell me why you quit at the end of the third quarter instead of waiting till after the game.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

grayhawg

Quote from: Athog on December 29, 2016, 07:57:53 pm
Are you saying we need to change our head coach now?? Help me understand?
He's a loser.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on December 29, 2016, 07:58:05 pm
Tell me why you quit at the end of the third quarter instead of waiting till after the game.
Because he's at home on his phone and what he says or does has no outcome on the football game.

Hogz87

After the last two games of this season, less than half of our fan base should be in support of Bielema as our head coach.  This is inexcusable.

3Scoreand10

He lost my support tonight.
If we lose this game, I will not buy another ticket, nor watch another game until he is gone.
The whole staff should be fired at the end of the game and forced to walk home.

Hook 'em Hogs

Every season has shown improvement save this one (unless we win). What this does for me and my belief for Bielema is that if he doesn't win 10 next year, I won't believe there's any chance he can get it done. This year was a bit of a rebuilding year, but you can't take a step back in a rebuilding year, year 4 in the SEC.

Sho Nuff

So none of you can give me one reason, you just bash me.  You're like some politicians, when you can't defend something just start attacking.

Dropkick

Yeah OP, can't believe he allowed Morgan to fumble the game away

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 29, 2016, 08:00:23 pm
So none of you can give me one reason, you just bash me.  You're like some politicians, when you can't defend something just start attacking.
You and I posted at the same time. I'm willing to dialogue.

Sho Nuff

Quote from: grayhawg on December 29, 2016, 07:58:38 pm
He's a loser.
I'm a loser for asking for legitimate reasons that you think he has us going in the right direction?  Is this what this board has become? 

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Dropkick on December 29, 2016, 08:01:17 pm
Excuses, that's what losers make. VT got destroyed 24-0 in the first half and didn't make any excuses. Bad things happen in every football game. It's how a team responds.

Pancetta

I think some people accept reality because his contract has a buyout that is unworkable for at least 3 more years.
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on December 29, 2016, 08:03:32 pm
Excuses, that's what losers make. VT got destroyed 24-0 in the first half and didn't make any excuses. Bad things happen in every football game. It's how a team responds.

The entire first half?  Let's give the Hogs the entire second half. Not saying they'll win, but give them a full chance.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 29, 2016, 08:00:23 pm

Bashers love to complain about people bashing them. It is you that has given up before the game is over and spent the fourth quarter refusing to support your team. Instead you bash the coaches. I have no respect at all for you because you are a true quitter. You'll try to bash me for calling you out. But you are a quitter.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Sho Nuff

I understand that he won't be fired, that's not even my point.  I was just wanting to know what some of you see that I don't.

HamSammich

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 29, 2016, 07:56:09 pm
Help me understand why you think he will turn this around.  What has he shown you, not what has he said, but what has he actually done?

Help me understand how all the idiots in Arkansas never mention how Jeff long caused the problem? Help me understand how all the idiots can't understand we still have beleima no matter what because if his contract? Help me understand how mr arkansas mr integrity is made if teflon??? Help me.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on December 29, 2016, 08:05:02 pm
The entire first half?  Let's give the Hogs the entire second half. Not saying they'll win, but give them a full chance.
The post was in reference to blaming morgans fumbles for the collapse. It's an excuse and a bad one.

3Scoreand10

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on December 29, 2016, 08:03:32 pm

Exactly!!
And this team has laid down in the second half to many times this year, and that is on the coaches not the players.

Hook 'em Hogs

Sho Nuff, I'll try to say it a different way since you never commented on my post. If my company had just gone through the recession of 2009, and I had a salesman that improved his sales 3 years in a row (even though they weren't what sales once were, but hey, it was a serious recession), I would allow a flat or even lesser year, but the pressure would be on in year 5 BIG TIME.

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on December 29, 2016, 08:06:37 pm
The post was in reference to blaming morgans fumbles for the collapse. It's an excuse and a bad one.

I see. I agree to an extent with both sides of that coin. I'm so glad I'm not a football coach of any kind.

hehawg

Quote from: Dropkick on December 29, 2016, 08:01:17 pm

Yeah it's all Morgan's fault....hmmmmm
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

Slater

He is the coach of my team, call me crazy but I will support him. We are still undefeated in bowl games under BB, got some time left. He runs a clean program, did you enjoy 2012? If we chase him off, he will be the guy that replaces Bill Snyder.
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

Sho Nuff

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on December 29, 2016, 08:08:16 pm
Sho Nuff, I'll try to say it a different way since you never commented on my post. If my company had just gone through the recession of 2009, and I had a salesman that improved his sales 3 years in a row (even though they weren't what sales once were, but hey, it was a serious recession), I would allow a flat or even lesser year, but the pressure would be on in year 5 BIG TIME.
This year hasn't been just a bit of a regression.  4 of our losses were beat downs.  In the other 2, we blew enormous leads.  My biggest complaint is how we fall apart so quickly in the face of adversity.  False starts, turnovers galore - this team has no concentration when things go south.  I have never seen a Razorback team that does this.

Knot2brite

Jesus could coach them but if they don't block, tackle and hold onto the ball then they will lose..it is easy to blame...everyone has to blame someone..they don't have the talent and the talent won't come to Arkansas because we are not the pretty choice right now...too much credit is given to X's and O's when it is all about jimmy's and joe's
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 29, 2016, 08:16:33 pm
This year hasn't been just a bit of a regression.  4 of our losses were beat downs.  In the other 2, we blew enormous leads.  My biggest complaint is how we fall apart so quickly in the face of adversity.  False starts, turnovers galore - this team has no concentration when things go south.  I have never seen a Razorback team that does this.
My rebuttal would be that PERSONALLY, I don't really care too much how we win, so how can I complain too much about the way we lose?  I'm concerned with the losses too because they predict a pattern of what?  LOSING. If we lose more than 3 games next year, my faith in Bielema to get a NC here is gone. Sho, if we win 10 games next year, how do you feel about Bielema then?

ATLHog

I've now officially lost all faith in CBB. I never want to hear, "Wait until next year" nor "He needs time to put out the dumpster fire" he is sitting in the middle of this dumpster and pouring gasoline in it.
Changes have got to happen ASAP-

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: Knot2brite on December 29, 2016, 08:18:35 pm
Jesus could coach them but if they don't block, tackle and hold onto the ball then they will lose..it is easy to blame...everyone has to blame someone..they don't have the talent and the talent won't come to Arkansas because we are not the pretty choice right now...too much credit is given to X's and O's when it is all about jimmy's and joe's

Is there a reasonable hire that changes that?

HOGINTENNESSEE

This is the kind of stuff that gets people fired

Knot2brite

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on December 29, 2016, 08:33:08 pm
Is there a reasonable hire that changes that?
Not that is willing to come to Arkansas ...I don't care how much you pay them ..we are not a desired location by many

Dropkick

Quote from: hehawg on December 29, 2016, 08:14:43 pm
Yeah it's all Morgan's fault....hmmmmm
He fumbled to give them momentum to start second half and then fumbled it away inside the three when we were about to regain control.  Not all his fault but that is when the tide turned.

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 29, 2016, 08:33:26 pm
This is the kind of stuff that gets people fired

I agree, but we both know he won't be. He's ours for at least next year. Support him as best you can.

go hogues

He lost my support tonight.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: Knot2brite on December 29, 2016, 08:34:42 pm
Not that is willing to come to Arkansas ...I don't care how much you pay them ..we are not a desired location by many
Ya man, it's tough. If there is a better hire out there, maybe Long should go for it, but personally I don't know who would resurrect us completely.

Deeznutts

We're Arkansas. This shite happens weekly. Nothing is normal about this school. Nothing. It finds farked up ways to lose constantly. But hey. We are lovable farking losers. Overtime kings.

AirWarren

He is a guy you would want as a neighbor. Or in a Sunday school class.

But he won't ever turn us around. You will never be able to recruit to nwa.

AirWarren

Quote from: Deeznutts on December 29, 2016, 08:37:13 pm
We're Arkansas. This shite happens weekly. Nothing is normal about this school. Nothing. It finds farked up ways to lose constantly. But hey. We are lovable farking losers. Overtime kings.

And cheers when a quarterback that beat us like drum says we are "loud"

MountieDawg

He guaranteed we would keep the intensity for 4,quarters at halftime. He is a liar.
SEC!

98hogs

Running Kody Walker in the 1st Quarter on 3rd down instead of Devwah says EVERYTHING!  I'm done!

pignosticator

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 29, 2016, 08:06:00 pm
I understand that he won't be fired, that's not even my point.  I was just wanting to know what some of you see that I don't.

You are asking questions to morons... why are you expecting answers to questions when you already know the response. This guy was a bad hire. He sucks and now we deal with it.
Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

— John Heisman (1869–1936), legendary football coach for whom the Heisman Trophy is named

Knot2brite

What amazes me is that all these people losing faith lately because they are getting beat...they have no defense and their offense is streaky...they have no recruits because the really good ones WILL NOT come here ..unless they are home grown...we aren't going to get a handful of 4-5 stars...there needs to be some changes and they need to improve what they are recruiting but in the end...they were not going to suddenly become great tonight ...it is what it is...hopefully they will do better in their offseason and come back stronger for next year

DLUXHOG

Y'all are absolutely bat-shat crazy.... fly banners & run a coach off, fire another after he wrecks his bike, hire a mental midget to fill in for a year, and then luck out and get an honorable, winning coach, and now you want to fire him.....   who in the hell, of even any moderate quality, do you think would set foot on campus to coach after seeing this merry go round for the past several years....?
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: AP85 on December 29, 2016, 08:37:56 pm
He is a guy you would want as a neighbor. Or in a Sunday school class.

But he won't ever turn us around. You will never be able to recruit to nwa.

Serious question. Do you think we need an offensive or defensive "genius" to get us to the next level then?

King Kong

Man I've been a Bielema supporter. But you can lose like this.

Honestly, it looks like he has lost the team.

NuttinItUp

What if we don't think he will turn it around but we understand the contract is a bugaboo that will keep him here anyway?

MountieDawg

Quote from: DLUXHOG on December 29, 2016, 08:42:23 pm
Y'all are absolutely bat-shat crazy.... fly banners & run a coach off, fire another after he wrecks his bike, hire a mental midget to fill in for a year, and then luck out and get an honorable, winning coach, and now you want to fire him.....   who in the hell, of even any moderate quality, do you think would set foot on campus to coach after seeing this merry go round for the past several years....?

Please define WINNING
SEC!

Razorbax

So you do not see the irony here?
Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on December 29, 2016, 08:05:49 pm
Bashers love to complain about people bashing them. It is you that has given up before the game is over and spent the fourth quarter refusing to support your team. Instead you bash the coaches. I have no respect at all for you because you are a true quitter. You'll try to bash me for calling you out. But you are a quitter.

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: King Kong on December 29, 2016, 08:43:39 pm
Man I've been a Bielema supporter. But you can lose like this.

Honestly, it looks like he has lost the team.

That's a legitimate concern. Hopefully he can toughen them up in the spring and summer. We aren't tough enough at this time.

Anybody

FIRE THE DUMB COACH !

GO BASKETBALL HOGS !!!