Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It was 24-0, if we don't win...

Started by NorCalRazorback, December 29, 2016, 07:26:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCalRazorback

So far - the second half looks like bad.   If we lose this game, at this point, should Bielema be fired?   I'll take your answers please...
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

Sivad

I try not to respond to stupid questions.

lechon

yes, this is getting old. Drew
Morgan is not helping.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

razorsharptusk

Needs to be looked at. Repeat losses when leading huge. Either no adjustments by coaches or team has shut down. Either way, it's coaches responsibility.
GO HOGS!!

hog47

jcharkansas

These meltdowns are really getting old

jimhog

Hokies might score 50 on us in the 2nd half.

hogcard1964

grayhawg

Quote from: NorCalRazorback on December 29, 2016, 07:26:21 pm
So far - the second half looks like bad.   If we lose this game, at this point, should Bielema be fired?   I'll take your answers please...
FIRE THEM ALL.

HawgWyld

Quote from: jcharkansas on December 29, 2016, 07:47:14 pm
These meltdowns are really getting old
Getting old? This is sadly typical of the Hogs and I've followed the team for years. I was telling my daughter at the half to "have faith because the team has two whole quarters to blow it."

So, here we go. Again...

PissedPig

mlloyd4

Someone should probably be fired. This is insane.
WPS

HogCard

Hey guys don't you realize it's the awesome coaching job that even has us in the game the first half? 

NorCalRazorback

"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

BigE_23

The guy who should be fired is the dumbass that gave him a contract extension through 2020 after a 7-6 season

NorCalRazorback

Well... Hell... we let that one "get away" again... that's 2 in a row where we could have/should have been able to impose our will with this "huge line" of ours and our "time of possession" domination strategy....

wonder how well that strategy is working out now?

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

Tarheelhawg

Just got back from the game.  Is it possible to create a more gut wrenching loss for the players and fan base.  I watched V-Tech make adjustments on offense and defense which were v. effective.  But , Arkansas , on the other hand made destructive adjustments.  I am not on board with blaming D. Morgan etc.; I blame the head coach because he is responsible for the players behavior and any offensive adjustments (the buck stops with Bielema).  I can't recall any other Arkansas coaches losing a game that was 24 to nothing at the half.

NorCalRazorback

Quote from: Tarheelhawg on December 29, 2016, 11:27:51 pm
Just got back from the game.  Is it possible to create a more gut wrenching loss for the players and fan base.  I watched V-Tech make adjustments on offense and defense which were v. effective.  But , Arkansas , on the other hand made destructive adjustments.  I am not on board with blaming D. Morgan etc.; I blame the head coach because he is responsible for the players behavior and any offensive adjustments (the buck stops with Bielema).  I can't recall any other Arkansas coaches losing a game that was 24 to nothing at the half.

+1  Coaches set everything... and are accountable for this Train Wreck!

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

buldozer

Quote from: NorCalRazorback on December 29, 2016, 11:43:00 pm
+1  Coaches set everything... and are accountable for this Train Wreck!
He even said so in his post game press conference so I would take him at his word and fire him over this and start the search for a real coach