Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss

Started by factchecker, February 22, 2017, 03:49:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

riccoar

I'm not down on Ole Miss for cheating.  I'm down on them for cheating and getting nothing for it in return.

NashvilleHog

Ole Miss...never have so many been so proud of accomplishing so little
On gameday at Neyland Stadium you can count the number of people with full sets of teeth on one hand.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: NashvilleHog on March 02, 2017, 02:31:01 pm
Ole Miss...never have so many been so proud of accomplishing so little

While spending so much on players.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Sivad

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 03, 2017, 06:52:53 am
While spending so much on players.
While so loudly proclaiming their holiness.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on March 02, 2017, 09:41:24 am
It's not arrogance--it's an acceptance of the landscape.  If you want to be a big program, you have to do what the big programs do.  What Ole Miss did or didn't do, in the grand scheme of things, isn't extraordinary in college athletics.  What is extraordinary is a program like Ole Miss trying to do them.  That kind of order disturbance isn't permitted.
OM went to hard, too fast. It was too obvious. Grow the brand a little bit before you pull in a top five class and it won't be so blatant

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on March 02, 2017, 09:41:24 am
It's not arrogance--it's an acceptance of the landscape.  If you want to be a big program, you have to do what the big programs do.  What Ole Miss did or didn't do, in the grand scheme of things, isn't extraordinary in college athletics.  What is extraordinary is a program like Ole Miss trying to do them.  That kind of order disturbance isn't permitted.
Typical OM "rationalize bad behavior and deny the facts". Sorry, but bending the rules and/or outright cheating ISN'T acceptable. You remind me of the little kid who got caught cheating on a test and then offers the excuse to his parents "I really didn't cheat 'cause some of the other kids in class were doing the same thing".