Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Lanny on February 27, 2014, 08:37:57 pm
Go Hogs and Go Mike Anderson

and Coty Clarke!!!!!!!!!!  100% from the line, great hustle tonight
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

popcornhog

Woooooo

Pig.

I hope I can figure out a way to make it home to Arkansas on Saturday.

WPS
WPS

hawgbawb

Quote from: Notshavin on February 27, 2014, 08:38:56 pm
The entire team was perfect from the line. Incredible.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Hoggie17

No more negative talk about Anderson!! 

razorbackkid

Quote from: hawgbawb on February 27, 2014, 08:39:44 pm
The entire team was perfect from the line. Incredible.
When was the last time that happened?
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

reddogjcss

moses_007

Best road win in 20 years!  If we can win our remaining three games, we're NCAA March Madness bound!!!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Porkem

I'm on cloud nine and I don't want to get off. Wow!
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

No1Hog27

:razorback:  We won this game at the line.  Great FT shooting tonight!!!!!

TOM "tbw1"

Seniors stepped up and won the game.  Kudos to Clark and Kikko.
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

Breems

I cannot believe what I just saw.

Qualls 2 steals + dunks early on set a huge tone for the game. He's absolutely fearless, and those types of players win road games.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Artex501

I have a feeling that the smell of BBQ crow will fill the Arkansas air tomorrow  ;)  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Awesome win tonight, especially since the last time we one there I was learning to walk... Go Hogs Go!!! I can wait to see the Bud rocking on Saturday

WayneHawg

I just wish we could leave a ball in Kentuckys scoreboard !!!

jgphillips3

Awesome.  When is the last time, if ever, we beat Kentucky twice in the same year. :)

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 27, 2014, 09:24:25 pm
Awesome.  When is the last time, if ever, we beat Kentucky twice in the same year. :)

'94 team was the last one to win at Rupp
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

hview

Madden was also perfect at the FT line.

PygmalionEffect

Quote from: Notshavin on February 27, 2014, 08:38:56 pm

Hope we make some noise this year because we're losing Clark and don't have anyone coming in to replace him.

The team is really coming together.

I got on Mike early because I knew this team was better than getting mud stomped by a&m and losing to Missouri at home.  The Georgia game seemed the worst of all at the time but they've turned out to be better than expected.

This team was not playing to potential early, but over the last three weeks has suddenly looked like a well coached team. 

It's really fun to win.  Hope we can keep it going.

Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

Quote from: PygmalionEffect on February 27, 2014, 09:42:23 pm
Hope we make some noise this year because we're losing Clark and don't have anyone coming in to replace him.

The team is really coming together.

I got on Mike early because I knew this team was better than getting mud stomped by a&m and losing to Missouri at home.  The Georgia game seemed the worst of all at the time but they've turned out to be better than expected.

This team was not playing to potential early, but over the last three weeks has suddenly looked like a well coached team. 

It's really fun to win.  Hope we can keep it going.

All valid criticisms.  Basketball has more parity than ever, IMO.  It's tough to win but Mike A needed to improve and I think he has.

I can't wait to see what this team does in the Tourney.

SamBuckhart

Quote from: Lanny on February 27, 2014, 08:37:57 pm
Go Hogs and Go Mike Anderson
One game where we seemed in control all the way. This team coming together at the right time. GO HOGS!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Mike can coach!!

Maybe he does know what he's doing at times.

DeltaBoy

Historical Win for Anderson and the Hawgs.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Dirty

Quote from: Artex501 on February 27, 2014, 08:47:49 pm
I have a feeling that the smell of BBQ crow will fill the Arkansas air tomorrow  ;)  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Awesome win tonight, especially since the last time we one there I was learning to walk... Go Hogs Go!!! I can wait to see the Bud rocking on Saturday

Learning to walk.  That made me laugh! 

HogCard

Quote from: Breems on February 27, 2014, 08:45:12 pm
I cannot believe what I just saw.

Qualls 2 steals + dunks early on set a huge tone for the game. He's absolutely fearless, and those types of players win road games.

Great win.  Just a question....was there a reason Qualls didn't play in OT? 

tophawg19

big win over cats and refs . also hated BK And the other announcer butt kissing Kentucky . The demise of Arkansas [ really ] ? what about the mugging the cats keep getting by with . BK talks to much and is to full of himself . Kentucky got by with way to much physical play . from Body checking [ enough for hockey ] to pushing off and hand checking [ karate chops]
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

riccoar

That makes 3 straight wins against Kentucky.

Rooka

It's finally a rivalry again. Proud of the Hogs!

Hogs-n-Roses

I hate Kentucky. No Florida. No its Kentucky.Yep I'm sure of it. They're the most cheating program in the country. I am so glad we beat them last nite that I'm going to do something weird to something KY. blue today. Not sure what yet. Hope it don't make the news. But yes I will desecrate something blue today in honor of that win.

The NewEra

Quote from: moses_007 on February 27, 2014, 08:41:49 pm
Best road win in 20 years!  If we can win our remaining three games, we're NCAA March Madness bound!!!

This has to be our single best win since Nolan left.  I can't think of another one that would compare.  Second win over Ky in the same year.  Beat them at home.  First time Cal has lost to the same team twice in the same year.  I just can't think of a better win since Nolan was coach.