Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

They showed Houston and Frank on tv.

Started by booogaga, February 03, 2007, 02:02:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

booogaga

first think i said to my wife. hey honey look at that jackass sitting on press row. then they showed frank. and my wife was like oh my god he looks soo old. she was right. he looked OLD! i dont know. them being at the game. and the university forcing the fans to take away signs, it combination just made me really angry.
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

10 years = respect
30 years = ownership/maximum authority
50 years = dictatorship
GO HOGS!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Was Frank Holding Houstan on his shoulders so little H could see the game
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

booogaga

no but i am sure that FB and Rick S. are going to go make out after the game.
GO HOGS!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Don't think for a minute that this wasn't orchestrated...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Dances With Hogs

booogaga

GO HOGS!

budcampbellfan

Frank did not look good.  Looked stressed, tired.  His eyes showed it all.  Maybe he just didn't have his tv makeup on.
"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Junkyard Hog

Quote from: booogaga on February 03, 2007, 02:07:31 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 03, 2007, 02:06:37 pm

you know it was.

They both attend a lot of basketball games.  Especially the big ones.

revolution

The phone call Houston got was from Teresa, who was telling him he was on tv, and how good he looked.  Recruiting call?  Hah!

woodhog14

Quote from: Junkyard Hog on February 03, 2007, 02:34:26 pm
Quote from: booogaga on February 03, 2007, 02:07:31 pm

you know it was.

They both attend a lot of basketball games.  Especially the big ones.

Exactly, they do attend basketball games...and how many times have the shown BOTH of them on TV?? ::)  None that I can recall.  This was definitely a PR move.

Houston h

Houston looked scared of taking a shot to the back of the head and Frank didn't know where he was! 

HoopS

Let me tell you my experience today. 

I watched the game at a Houston sports bars....SRO.  Usually, there are 5 to 10 people there, today there were 10.   I sat in the back on a bar stool, one guy was to my side, the others were in front.  When they showed Nutt, everybody except one guy either raised their hands toward the TV...as if to say, "Get him off".  One guy just sat there.   The most vocal yelled out, "Fire His A$$!"     Another guy, about 70 years old, starts telling the story about the email and Dianna being involved.   I was just waiting to chime in, didn't have to.  People here know.  Mind you, most of theae people are mid 40s on up.   The one guy that didn't react is an older man who I know pretty well.  He is what I would call a hugger.  Nice guy.  Probably doesn't do the ole *intranet* thing.   Honestly, I didn't ever even tell him about the email...I started to the last time we met because he told me he didn't want Mitch back if he is scared to compete or something like that.   Which I can understand from this man, you only know so much....unless you are aware of Hogville.  Apparently, either we have some 70 year old Hogvillians out there, or the word is spreading otherwise. 

Later, I went to the restroom and cleaned my hands, another Hog fan came in.   I asked him what he thought about Nutt.  "I can't stand him.  Been down on him for a while, 10 wins don't mean $hit ".   Again, I didn't influence any of this.   It's out.   He agreed that Broyles has to have his role reduced, hands tied or just all together retire. 

Out of 10 Hog fans in Houston, Texas, 1 is content with the state of our program and today, I think he finally heard the truth. 

Just thought I would share that.

LLPL

Exactly, they do attend basketball games...and how many times have the shown BOTH of them on TV?? ::)  None that I can recall.  This was definitely a PR move.

I watch games all the time where they show the football coach in the stands and if the AD is somebody big (like JFB) they show them too.

Does EVERYTHING have to become a conspiracy? Now LFS is in on this?

It was a basketball game and the AD was there. Wow, shocking. The football coach was there too. Call the press! I have seen Urban Meyer shown during Florida games a lot and I used to see Vonce Dooly during Jawga games. Who cares?

SWAhog

You know you're getting older when your idea of lettin it loose is taking a laxative.

Big Papa Satan

hogsrmyfav36

I didn't think Frank went to any of the bball OR fball games any more.  Wasn't there a quote where they said it was too bad on his heart b/c he would get too upset??

Maybe it shows he just doesn't care anymore about wins and losses, just ticket sales and big booster money
F&*!NG INTRANET

hogsrmyfav36

Good thing I don't have bball tickets this year.  I would have booed and heckled them both.
F&*!NG INTRANET

hogsrmyfav36

Frank and HDN, that is.  Not the bball team, though they suck
F&*!NG INTRANET

crazyrazy

My son and I wore our M16 jerseys today.  I hope the lovely couple saw it.

Oliverhogman

How many times have they showed Houston and Frank sitting together at ANY sports event?  Did anyone boo them at the game?  Did Frank have a smile as Houston was sitting in his lap?

I wonder how BOTH of them felt knowing that probably 80% of the fans there, were hoping they would have a massive stroke.

JimBoT

The hatred so many express on this site toward two men is embarrassing and totally unnecessary. If you do not like the coaching or AD of these two men fine. But, hatred is a sad thing.

luvinlife

You're so right.  Some of you are just downright juvenile with your comments.  Someone wondering what would happen if they both had a massive stroke???   Kidding or not, that is in really poor taste.

Quote from: JimBoT on February 03, 2007, 04:13:00 pm
The hatred so many express on this site toward two men is embarrassing and totally unnecessary. If you do not like the coaching or AD of these two men fine. But, hatred is a sad thing.

Rsvlhog

Quote from: luvinlife on February 03, 2007, 04:18:28 pm
You're so right.  Some of you are just downright juvenile with your comments.  Someone wondering what would happen if they both had a massive stroke???   Kidding or not, that is in really poor taste.

Quote from: JimBoT on February 03, 2007, 04:13:00 pm

Can't everyone be a darksider if anyone could be a darksider we wouldn't be the darksiders. It's not for the faint of heart.
Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

HoopS

Well, I want them both out but I don't wish harm on either. 

ghog23

I was at the game and saw Frank and Houston, I heard alot of people say Hi and commend Houston on a good year. You guys are crazy, why don't ya'll quit being stupid about anything that involves Houston or Frank!!!!
GHOG23

Rsvlhog

Well then can we shoot Houston's dog? Does he have a dog? We can get him one and then shoot it.
Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

jkstock04

Quote from: ghog23 on February 03, 2007, 04:52:19 pm
I was at the game and saw Frank and Houston, I heard alot of people say Hi and commend Houston on a good year. You guys are crazy, why don't ya'll quit being stupid about anything that involves Houston or Frank!!!!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...including you.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

deshahawg

Frank is in his early eighty's isn't he? He can't last to much longer I wouldn't think. The average male life span is only 72 years.

HoopS

ghog23:I was at the game and saw Frank and Houston, I heard alot of people say Hi and commend Houston on a good year. You guys are crazy, why don't ya'll quit being stupid about anything that involves Houston or Frank!!!!

True.   We are all crazy and stupid for wanting them to be held accountable for their actions.   Rest assured, you WILL be held accountable for your actions and more than likely, you didn't make $1.5 Million this year.   The highest paid employee of the state, the most noticeable figure in Arkansas, should most definitely be held accountable for his behavior. 

Quote from: LLPL on February 03, 2007, 03:30:07 pm

I watch games all the time where they show the football coach in the stands and if the AD is somebody big (like JFB) they show them too.

Does EVERYTHING have to become a conspiracy? Now LFS is in on this?

It was a basketball game and the AD was there. Wow, shocking. The football coach was there too. Call the press! I have seen Urban Meyer shown during Florida games a lot and I used to see Vonce Dooly during Jawga games. Who cares?
Totally agree. Why does every thread have to be about bashing Nutt and Broyles?

Quote from: Oliverhogman on February 03, 2007, 03:58:23 pm
How many times have they showed Houston and Frank sitting together at ANY sports event?  Did anyone boo them at the game?  Did Frank have a smile as Houston was sitting in his lap?

I wonder how BOTH of them felt knowing that probably 80% of the fans there, were hoping they would have a massive stroke.
They weren't sitting together. And if you believe any where near a majority of the crowd today hates Nutt and Broyles you are mistaken.

CheeZ_PuFF

Quote from: PorkOpine on February 03, 2007, 05:17:04 pm
Quote from: Karma on February 03, 2007, 05:09:32 pm

They weren't sitting together. And if you believe any where near a majority of the crowd today hates Nutt and Broyles you are mistaken.

The crowd or a majority of Hog fans?  There is a difference.  It's my contention Broyles is banking on his crowds while giving everyone else the finger.  That's a losing proposition in the long run. 
My guess is both. I don't think a majority of Hog fans in the crowd or in general hate Nutt and Broyles.

DooDahman

Quote from: Rsvlhog on February 03, 2007, 04:54:06 pm
Well then can we shoot Houston's dog? Does he have a dog? We can get him one and then shoot it.
Hurt myself I laughed so hard and everyone is looking at me funny.

10thPlanet

I wouldn't want to be neighbors or have business transactions with anyone who believes that what Nuttster, his Wife, brother, brother's massage woman or Boss did this past season is ethical.

HoopS

dkwvike:I wouldn't want to be neighbors or have business transactions with anyone who believes that what Nuttster, his Wife, brother, brother's massage woman or Boss did this past season is ethical.

I second that.

mykidsdad

So are you a census taker? How did you do your polling? I must have missed the questionair!

Oliverhogman

Karma,
I wish there was way we could make a little wager on that.  I think that the majority of the fans there today, yesterday, next week, next month hate Nutt and Broyles both.  I admit there is not a poll taken when the fans enter the arena.  But if you would go outside during halftime and listen to the comments.  You might change your opinion.

I would like to see them have a box set up at the door.  After the game you could write on your ticket whether you are for Nutt or not.  That way it would be SURE to be one ticket, one vote.  I would be willing to place a large wager on the outcome.

Hogustus Caesar

"dkwvike:I wouldn't want to be neighbors or have business transactions with anyone who believes that what Nuttster, his Wife, brother, brother's massage woman or Boss did this past season is ethical."

Great comment.
"Mastering the art of discourse with the tenacity of a razorback and the eloquence of an emperor – HogustusCaesar, where discussions meet greatness."

007 License To Squeal

Damage control continues......They better get used to it.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Squealers

February 03, 2007, 05:45:39 pm #41 Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 05:48:16 pm by Squealers
Rumor has it an usher took a sign away from HDN that said..........

FIRE FRANK - PROMOTE NUTT

The other side of the sign said..........

I'M With STUPID --------->
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Qbackinman

Quote from: crazyrazy on February 03, 2007, 03:37:00 pm
My son and I wore our M16 jerseys today.  I hope the lovely couple saw it.

Gee, I would figure the UA Gestapo would have those be confiscated at the door to BW like all the signs.

DooDahman

Quote from: Squealers on February 03, 2007, 05:45:39 pm
Rumor has it an usher took a sign away from HDN that said..........

FIRE FRANK - PROMOTE NUTT

The other side of the sign said..........

I'M With STUPID --------->
Actually I saw it and you're half right. The first part was correct but on the "I'm with stupid" part the arrow was pointing straight down.

hogsrmyfav36

You're as out of touch with reality as they are.
F&*!NG INTRANET

CCintherock

It's going to be a long year for Dumb and Dumber if they don't step down. 
Nutt is a winner of the losers and a loser to the winners. Sounds like a Mediocre loser or winner.