Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DGB's game at UofA

Started by *H06~FAN*, September 01, 2011, 08:31:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

*H06~FAN*

Hadn't seen anything on this and was just wondering how he did.  Can someone who was at the game tell me if we had a lot of fans there, and what kind of reception he got. Thanks  :razorback:

jacobp

*H06~FAN*

Oh Ok. For some reason I have thought it was thursday for weeks. Thank you

hogfan98

Quote from: *H06~FAN* on September 01, 2011, 08:34:31 am

You do realize today is Thursday, right?

HoginIllinois

Somebody's ready for the weekend.

Flying Razorback

Reminds me of the Office episode, "Dwight thinks today is Friday, so that's what I'll be working on the rest of the day..."
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

RazorPiggie

Quote from: FlyingRzrbkAF on September 01, 2011, 09:03:13 am
Reminds me of the Office episode, "Dwight thinks today is Friday, so that's what I'll be working on the rest of the day..."

I wish I had a co-worker like Dwight that I would terrorize all day and he still not get mad enough to try and fight me

mckinneyhog5

Sounds like somebody got a case of the Thursdays....
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

H0GGYSTYLE

Im under the impression he is cutting his list down to 5 today.  Is there any timeframe on this?

Hopefully the NWA fans can show up tonight and give this young man some support and good vibes about what he can look forward to if he decides to suit up for the hogs.

How does this Rogers Heritage team stack up they are going to be playing?

COCHISE

Anot
Another poster who has been tailgating all week.

A Hogwork Orange

What time does the game start?

mmhogs17

widespreadsooie

Haha.

A Hogwork Orange

Quote from: mmhogs17 on September 01, 2011, 12:37:31 pm
5:30 - 6:00 ish

Thanks, also will it be free to get in?

I am definitely gonna be there, might bring some friends with me as well.

blyhog

ITS time for FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

mmhogs17

I saw a story last night where a Tennessee WR commit(forgot his name) was saying how DGB shouldn't be in the top 100 during his game where he went for almost 300 yards.

Keith Marshall called him jealous.

spurrr

$10 to get in for all three games.

Watched Hillcrest last week and while DGB looks the part his team doesn't help much. I look for Heritage to win going away.

mmhogs17

Quote from: spurrr on September 01, 2011, 02:19:19 pm
$10 to get in for all three games.

Watched Hillcrest last week and while DGB looks the part his team doesn't help much. I look for Heritage to win going away.

Heritage has nobody who can ever remotely try to cover DGB. He might put up similar stats this week.

Spider-Pig

Quote from: pantherhogguy on September 01, 2011, 07:19:51 pm
To mmhogs17, when do you think he will narrow his list to 5 or so ?? Do you think the Hogs will get a committ from him?? I think it will come down to the Hogs and Oklahoma, but that is just my opinion.... GO HOG GO BEAT Missouri ST........

Think someone posted a link saying that he will release his top 5 tomorrow. We'll be in it so....

HogNavy

Thus far DGB's team is down by 30 at the half :o
DGB with 2 catches for 28 yards...

mmhogs17

Quote from: HogNavy on September 01, 2011, 08:04:14 pm

Yea, Hillcrest QB has about 4 INT's.

Hogz87

Quote from: HogNavy on September 01, 2011, 08:04:14 pm

I thought the team Hillcrest pummeled last week on TV looked awful.  I had no idea Hillcrest themselves wasn't very good.  I mean, outside of DGB, they didn't have anyone that really stood out or anything.  Getting beat 30-0 at half by a 7A-West school (and not one of the better 7A West schools at that) tells me Hillcrest is DGB and a bunch of nothing.   

mmhogs17

Quote from: Hogz87 on September 01, 2011, 08:18:30 pm
I thought the team Hillcrest pummeled last week on TV looked awful.  I had no idea Hillcrest themselves wasn't very good.  I mean, outside of DGB, they didn't have anyone that really stood out or anything.  Getting beat 30-0 at half by a 7A-West school (and not one of the better 7A West schools at that) tells me Hillcrest is DGB and a bunch of nothing.   

Yep, Hillcrest isn't very good outside of DGB. Their QB is a turnover machine

RivercrestHog

Quote from: mmhogs17 on September 01, 2011, 08:20:58 pm
Yep, Hillcrest isn't very good outside of DGB. Their QB is a turnover machine

He missed DGB by about 5 feet on a screen pass. I'm having trouble figuring out how that's possible.

GrizzlyRider07

Honestly DGB hasn't impressed me at all he has at least 5 drops. Really the guy im impressed with is Hillcrests TE he's 6'2 232 and he probably has pretty close to 100 yards off of about 6 catches he's a big body out there and moves really well and he's only a JR. If we arent looking at him we definitely need to start
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

Banx32

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on September 01, 2011, 08:47:08 pm
Honestly DGB hasn't impressed me at all he has at least 5 drops. Really the guy im impressed with is Hillcrests TE he's 6'2 232 and he probably has pretty close to 100 yards off of about 6 catches he's a big body out there and moves really well and he's only a JR. If we arent looking at him we definitely need to start
I agree the tight end is impressive but its mostly because they have 3 guys covering DGB... its hard for anyone to show out being triple covered...
Rad Morris

mmhogs17

DGB turned out to have a good game. Imagine the damage he would do if he had a real QB.

RazorPiggie

mmhogs17

RazorPiggie

I'd say that is a pretty good game.

Music City Hog

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Music City Hog on September 01, 2011, 09:42:10 pm
Trooper Taylor was there.
Did Petrino come out and kick him in the nuts then takes his hat off and wipe is azz with it and put it back on his head?

If he didn't I bet he thought about it...

Music City Hog

Quote from: Sportking2169 on September 01, 2011, 09:47:04 pm
Did Petrino come out and kick him in the nuts then takes his hat off and wipe is azz with it and put it back on his head?

Pretty ballsy and smart for him to show up in RRS if you ask me.

mmhogs17

How much you wanna bet he wasn't let inside the locker room? lol

mbgrulz

September 01, 2011, 10:08:13 pm #36 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 10:10:00 pm by mbgrulz
Quote from: Hogz87 on September 01, 2011, 08:18:30 pm
SW MO football is awful. I fully expected Hillcrest to get stroked.

Also, the 7A West is a damn good HS football league. 

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Music City Hog on September 01, 2011, 09:42:10 pm
Trooper Taylor was there.

Was he jumpin around actin a fool wavin a towel with his hat on arse backwards?
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Fort Dweller

Quote from: BigSexyHog on September 01, 2011, 11:02:09 pm
Was he jumpin around actin a fool wavin a towel with his hat on arse backwards?

Does the Pope crap in the woods?
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

stan the man

Michael Fine was more impressive than DGB tonite. He had three very impressive TD catches, all on long passes. I hope Arkansas is looking hard at him. I've not seen a better WR in high in a long time

mmhogs17

Quote from: stan the man on September 01, 2011, 11:57:29 pm
Michael Fine was more impressive than DGB tonite. He had three very impressive TD catches, all on long passes. I hope Arkansas is looking hard at him. I've not seen a better WR in high in a long time

His QB is also much, much better. Give DGB Qualls and he would put up 200+ yards every week.

jackflash

put DGB in BP offense then he will show you how good he is. Bet ever DC in the SEC is hoping we don't get this guy.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Sportking2169 on September 01, 2011, 09:47:04 pm

check out this pic..

Didn't he get UTenn in some hot water for this very thing? Check out the flag on that limo...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: 4windshawg on September 02, 2011, 01:26:18 am
check out this pic..

Didn't he get UTenn in some hot water for this very thing? Check out the flag on that limo...

I kinda thought Dye could shell out more to buy better "recruiters?"  I can find that at the Electric Cowboy for a couple kobeers.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

BulldogBasketball

If Qualls grows, he could end up getting some serious attention.

ADAM_713

The guy has an absolutely horrible QB, he is triple covered, and still puts up solid numbers, yet he "isn't that impressive"?   I think that if they flooded RRS, and Jesus walked across it, some of you guys wouldn't think that was impressive either.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

aberium2002

First of all, imagine the pressure he was under. He is just a kid. Anyone not impressed with this kid is an idiot. His QB had a rough time but the OL was getting beat almost every play and he was always under pressure. Leave ur negative comments to urselves. We dont need ur help losing DGB by bashing his team. DUMB DUMB
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" John Heisman

bjeffersonhog

Quote from: stan the man on September 01, 2011, 11:57:29 pm

Put DGB on Heritage... and put Fine on Hillcrest...  Then double and triple cover Fine all night and put single coverage on DGB.  It's all hypothetical, but I'm willing to bet most people would agree with me that DGB would have put up crazy numbers and Fine not so much.

wherestheD

DGB is awesome but he could use some stickem on his hands.  Actually he would fit in perfectly with what we have currently.  Awesome wide receivers that tend to get a case of the dropsies once in a while

aberium2002

I agree. DGB is the real deal. He has some things to work on, but he is being highly recruited for his athletic ability and most of all his frame. Imagine what he could do with CBP with a weight program and fine tune his technics and route running. If we get him and Ahmad Fulwood in 2013, which is big and I think as good as DGB no one can even come close to stopping us.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" John Heisman