Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

High praise for Hogs pitching

Started by HoggyCat, February 22, 2018, 02:36:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggyCat

https://twitter.com/sportstalksaw/status/966716338445209600?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eios%7Ctwgr%5Eother%7Ctwcon%5E7100%7Ctwterm%5E3
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

pigture perfect

Wow, That's a shot in the arm for our program. High praise for sure.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Springfield_MO_Razorback

Dirty

DiamondHogFan

The crazy thing is...with our lineup we won't have to have our pitching to be THAT good very often.  Our bats got a little taste of what conference play will be like.  I think that game will go a long way for us this year.  Not only in the RPI category, but in the experience category for some of the young guys.

Always helps the pitching staff to know you have a strong lineup.  I think it can go the other way as well.  Our guys at the plate don't have to press so hard knowing the arms in our dugout/bullpen are top notch.  Good stuff!

SPAL

There is a little bit of coach speak here, but I think it's major respect.

SquidBilly

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 22, 2018, 04:00:19 pm

Maybe so but he did seem genuinely impressed.

hogginbama

Nice, good to hear folks talking great things about those Hogs.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

ThisTeetsTaken

Their pitching was pretty dang good too.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 22, 2018, 04:00:19 pm
Spot on, but when he included the CWS in that quote, volumes. GO HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

philiphog

February 22, 2018, 08:06:11 pm #11 Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 08:20:26 pm by philiphog
That's great to hear - thanks for finding this. I was really hoping we would have some quotes from Bucknell's coaches from this past weekend.

When Arkansas was really good in basketball under Sutton and Nolan, I used to always look forward to reading the papers to see what the opposing coaches thought about our team. This baseball team is in the same class and that would be a great feature.