Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 41 THREAD: ARKANSAS (23-17, 8-9 SEC) at #1 TEXAS A&M (35-4, 12-4 SEC) Series Finale

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 19, 2015, 03:45:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

trippigs

ucahogfan

Banks runs the count full, and he grounds out 4-3 on a nice play by Bernal.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

ucahogfan

ghostzapper

Hogs up.  Cards winning. Blues on the way to the Stanley Cup.  Life is good.

ucahogfan

Quote from: ghostzapper on April 19, 2015, 07:32:58 pm
Hogs up.  Cards winning. Blues on the way to the Stanley Cup.  Life is good.
You think we care about pro sports, especially hockey, in EI?

flippinhogmana

Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Dr. Starcs

h0gfan6

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

ghostzapper

ucahogfan

Birk down swinging.  Jackson's 2nd K.

HOGS WIN 8-2!

HOGS TAKE SERIES AGAINST #1!!!!!!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

FINAL

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E    LOB
HOGS       6   0   0   1   0   1   0               8    9    0      7
A&M         0   1   0   0   0   1   0               2    7    2      8

PorcineSublime

Thanks again for the hard work of PBP today. We all appreciate the dedication.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

razCzar

Great series win!

According to A&M radio, the previous time Ags lost two in a row was at end of last season against Arkansas (SEC tourney) and Texas (regional)!  Gotta love the irony.

CJ HOG

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

Hawgzinbowlz

ucahogfan

Kendall Rogers @KendallRogersD1 
  ·  43s 44 seconds ago   
#Arkansas gets a huge road series win over A&M with an 8-2 win .... New @d1baseball No. 1 coming ... Seems Purple & Gold ...

Kendall Rogers @KendallRogersD1 
  ·  19s 20 seconds ago   
Said it before the season, but felt like @RazorbackBSB would be one of those teams you don't want to play late. Turning out that exact way.

trippigs

hoglady

rhog1

WPS!! I would love to hear the official excuse for the extra long delay earlier.

lookawayquick

If Killian gets right and Teague continues to throw strikes this team will be very dangerous!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

ucahogfan

Razorback Baseball @RazorbackBSB 
  ·   25s  25 seconds ago   
"I've been doing this a long time and this is one of the better days I've ever had as a coach." - DVH

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

CJ HOG

Obviously a huge road series win this weekend. Hogs outplayed my expectations going into this series. The two things I take away from this:1)the resiliency of this team is outstanding and bodes well for the stretch run
2)I am a little concerned with Trey Killian and whatever is going on with his stuff (for lack of a better description), I hope he can work through whatever it is that's ailing him.

GO HOGS!

hoglady

Quote from: ucahogfan on April 19, 2015, 07:46:17 pm
Razorback Baseball @RazorbackBSB 
  ·   25s  25 seconds ago   
"I've been doing this a long time and this is one of the better days I've ever had as a coach." - DVH

I would imagine so.
Not many times you can beat the #1 team 2 times in one day.

micali

If you would have told me we would take two from the #1 team in the country I would say your crazy.  The way we played early against good competition was still to fresh on my mind.  I'm so glad we are coming on strong  and maybe, just maybe we might host a regional.  I'm pumped. WPS!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

SPAL

Can't wait to be back in my seats in 104 in Baum Stadium. I say it is time for a sweep. Hosting suddenly isn't out of the realm of possibility.

ucahogfan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on April 19, 2015, 07:52:53 pm
Can't wait to be back in my seats in 104 in Baum Stadium. I say it is time for a sweep. Hosting suddenly isn't out of the realm of possibility.
If we win our four remaining series, how do you turn down a team that has won eight consecutive series in SEC play?  I don't care about RPI or SOS, but our track record will speak for itself.

RyeHogFan

Quote from: ucahogfan on April 19, 2015, 07:35:02 pm
Taylor takes 2B on catcher's indifference.
This made me laugh. Did you mean to say catcher interference? Or are you saying the runner took second without the catcher really giving a crap?  ;)

lefty08

Quote from: RyeHogFan on April 19, 2015, 07:54:35 pm
This made me laugh. Did you mean to say catcher interference? Or are you saying the runner took second without the catcher really giving a crap?  ;)

That's what it's called
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

PeabodyHawg

As gutsy a performance as you will ever see.

Great weekend for Hogs Baseball.

This team is coming together at the right time.

GHG!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

ucahogfan

Quote from: RyeHogFan on April 19, 2015, 07:54:35 pm
Like lefty said, that's what it is called when a team has a huge lead late in the game and lets the runner take 2B.  He doesn't get a steal because the C couldn't care less if he was on 1B or 2B.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

BALL GAME!
[vine]ezlB7IgjeLP[/vine]

Hawgphish

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

SPAL

Quote from: ucahogfan on April 19, 2015, 07:54:13 pm
If we win our four remaining series, how do you turn down a team that has won eight consecutive series in SEC play?  I don't care about RPI or SOS, but our track record will speak for itself.

Can't argue it. If we win the remaining 4, it would mean they only lost 2, to arguably 2 of the best teams in baseball, but certainly the conference. I would give anything to host a regional again.