Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Over 99,000 Fans . . .

Started by TeufelHog, April 18, 2015, 02:23:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRRandy

Quote from: Bebop on April 19, 2015, 02:37:52 pm
I never mentioned them playing us. It's a matter of playing better competition. OSU is a good team in a weak conference. Their road to the playoffs would have been harder if they where in the SEC.
they still would have curb stomped you.
This is fun, isn't it.

Steef

Quote from: LRRandy on April 19, 2015, 03:28:37 pm

Not in  2 or 3 more years. Once Bret has had time to catch up.

In fact, no one 'curb stomped' us in Bret's 2nd year.

But yes, Ohio State is currently ahead of us.

LRRandy

Quote from: steefhog on April 19, 2015, 03:43:34 pm

Bret is building a winner for sure. Seeing how high he can take them is going to be fun to watch.
This is fun, isn't it.

majestic

Quote from: steefhog on April 19, 2015, 03:43:34 pm

The score may not seem indicative, but GA beat the hell out of us.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

Steef

Quote from: majestic on April 19, 2015, 06:53:16 pm
The score may not seem indicative, but GA beat the hell out of us.

We pretty much beat the hell out of ourselves in the second quarter of that game. Spotted them four touchdowns, I think it was.

And we fought back from that, instead of folding like a cheap tent.

I'm proud of that game.

Bebop

Quote from: LRRandy on April 19, 2015, 03:28:37 pm

Since it is an Urban Meyer team, I'm sure most of them will be in jail by the time they try.

LRRandy

Quote from: Bebop on April 20, 2015, 09:48:01 am
Since it is an Urban Meyer team, I'm sure most of them will be in jail by the time they try.
you can only hope. But then again. Since the teams aren't scheduled you need to make it to more than a third tier bowl to play them.
This is fun, isn't it.

Bebop

Quote from: LRRandy on April 20, 2015, 11:32:27 am
you can only hope. But then again. Since the teams aren't scheduled you need to make it to more than a third tier bowl to play them.

Well, I'm glad that OSU hangs their hat on teams like Maryland, Indiana, Illinois, a dysfunctional Michigan, and Virginia Tech]. That's right mighty Virginia Tech beat OSU. I'm sure our record would be a lot better if we played the same competition able-bodied-teams as OSU. By George, we might make it past those "third-tier" bowl games if we did.

LRRandy

Quote from: Bebop on April 20, 2015, 01:32:07 pm
Well, I'm glad that OSU hangs their hat on teams like Maryland, Indiana, Illinois, a dysfunctional Michigan, and Virginia Tech]. That's right mighty Virginia Tech beat OSU. I'm sure our record would be a lot better if we played the same competition able-bodied-teams as OSU. By George, we might make it past those "third-tier" bowl games if we did.
you mean like the king of the sec that Ohio State literally ran over. Or the Oregon team that had the best offense in the nation that Ohio State shut down. Those teams?
This is fun, isn't it.

Bebop

Quote from: LRRandy on April 20, 2015, 04:41:37 pm
you mean like the king of the sec that Ohio State literally ran over. Or the Oregon team that had the best offense in the nation that Ohio State shut down. Those teams?

Two good wins and your world beaters.Err...okay. Aside from Michigan State, those are the only two good wins that OSU has had, which has been my point the entire time: the journey getting the playoffs was fair less easier for OSU than the other teams due to their schedule.

LRRandy

Quote from: Bebop on April 20, 2015, 06:08:30 pm
Two good wins and your world beaters.Err...okay. Aside from Michigan State, those are the only two good wins that OSU has had, which has been my point the entire time: the journey getting the playoffs was fair less easier for OSU than the other teams due to their schedule.
see we agree. Far less easier. Means harder

You still would have been curb stomped.

And you know it.
This is fun, isn't it.